View Single Post
      11-05-2019, 08:57 AM   #9
dptmachine
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Motion
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 M3 Coupe

I am heading to the shop this Friday. The gap will be larger than the "show pics" I anticipate. They have mocked up my coil-over non remotes in the front.
I am not overly concerned. I have decided to go with MCS 2 way remotes with w/o coil-over, thus no immediate need to reinforce the rear shock towers.

I am converting to e46 spindles with custom SLR arms that will accommodate 280's in the front. I have tons of E46 m3 stuff from my previous race car and current build. I will be able to share components, pads etc. They have some mock-ups that I will gets pics.

The shop has dyno'd numerous plenums and their results are bimmerworld plenum supports best power gains. Thus, I am ordering bimmerworld CSL replica, I am dropping of 288/280 cams, new pump disc machined, order Turner power pulley kit, Epic Motorsports headers are ordered with custom y-pipe, and custom Epic tune.

I have never posted pics on thread before; Friday night I will be home and give it a shot. Otherwise I might be asking for help.
2007 BMW Z4 M3 Coupe Wide Body; midlife crisis car
Appreciate 0