View Single Post
      06-08-2017, 12:27 PM   #20
Jackal
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MC (Bianca)

So my first Auto-x in BSP is in the books with a 14th overall (Only 50 participants) in Raw time.

So far my thoughts are that the car is woefully under prepped for the class still, but has made a tremendous improvement from last year with the alignment, lighter wheels and new sticky rubber.

I have dialed out the under steer almost completely and found her to be very neutral, with just a hint of over steer when I mash the loud pedal at the right time. The brakes are one of my next things to look at as the stopping power just wasn't where it needs to be, and I scrubbed time in the slower elements in the course.

I also dB'd at 72, and feel that I shouldn't go over the max allowable of 94 if I delete the mufflers from the car. It should free up an additional 35'ish pounds from under the bumper.

This weekend is another event but it will be the tight technical course due to the location.

Learning to back end the cones is coming along too.