12-10-2019, 10:54 AM   #160
xander_g
Major
Rep
Drives: G30 M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Alfisti - your thoughts on suppressors? I know you have some!

Me personally, I'd like to see them legal in Canada. Realistically, that is a pipe dream at the moment. Right now, I'm just hoping they don't confiscate my handgun, because Turdeau has it in his mind that handguns are the ones going out and shooting people, not gangs. Gangs are just helpless tools in the hands of a handgun in Turdeau's mind.

Suppressors should definitely be legal in Canada but with all that's been going on lately, I would be happy if the bans they are planning fall through and everything stays the same.

Trudeau only cares about looking good in front of his UN buddies and saving face. The circus that they made out of the L'ecole Polytechnique anniversary is disgusting.

Blair is talking about going through OIC to ban "assault weapons" while lying in parliament with statements like "police chiefs across the country have been talking for years about banning these types of weapons" which could not be further from the truth.

This time around he is not releasing a list because he's afraid its going to cause an increase in firearm purchases like last time - #BillSentMe but I fear that it's going to be something along the lines of "anything with a detachable magazine" except .22LR

I genuinely hope that this minority government wont be able to do any damage within the time frame they have available.
Appreciate 0