View Single Post
      05-21-2010, 04:25 PM   #24
JCz04Bimmer
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussRamz View Post
Would you two put your dicks and rulers back in your pants for Christ's sake!
:werd:

...and my personal observation is that both of them demonstrate quite a bit of e-arrogance on a regular basis. But we all have our faults.

So I think The HACK was making a point that O-Cha hadn't yet acknowledged. O-Cha got defensive. The HACK got defensive. And then the rulers came out.

Indeed, O-Cha admitted that this was an example of poor driving and luck but I think The HACK is making the additional point that it wasn't just that O-Cha tried to turn in before settling the car but also that you should have never even found yourself in that situation to begin with regardless of what the knucklehead in the Porsche was doing.

Whenever I find myself behind a car that is making me agitated or nervous, I hit the pits the first chance I get.

Perfect example. At my last event I was driving behind a guy in a Radical SR3 which is, as I'm sure you know, an insanely fast car. The driver was obviously new to the car because I was carrying a much faster pace. But it was a very unusual car to follow. It's tiny. It looked twitchy. It's fast but I didn't know quite where it'd be fast. I found myself closing very quickly. I wasn't confident I'd be able to keep a safe distance from it should it do something unexpected so I hit the pits and didn't see it for the rest of the session.