View Single Post
      07-06-2017, 02:32 PM   #7
joenationwide
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4R

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeD4Mr View Post
This is a detailed awesome post and exactly what I've been looking for with the square setup that I wish to run. I have 245/40 MPSS up front with 18x9.5 camber maxed out with OE suspension. Looking to install camber plates with coilover and square out the tires.

PSS10, GC, KW V3/CS are the usual suspects other than the top end Moton and Jrz etc. Any comments on the Fortune 510? They look promising for suspension noob like me. Comes with plates, custom rates, rebound, swift option, digressive valving and 5 year warranty. Thoughts?
Thanks for the kind words!

I am a big fan of the PSS10s. I've had Bilstein PSSX suspensions on my E36M3s, E46M3, and now the Z4M. They last forever, and I believe they are the best value for the money.

I made a thread of all my mods on my Z4M roadster. The link below is my installation and review of the Bilstein PSS10 kit (and Vorshlag camber plates) for the Z4M.

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showpost...54&postcount=7

*EDIT* - I'm a little hesitant on the Fortune Auto coilovers. My friend had a set built for his E39 wagon and they were just awful. The valving was very bad, one of the most uncomfortable riding cars I've been in. Now, I believe it was the first kit they made for that car so it wasn't as good as some of their more popular setups, but it really didn't give me a good feeling. Bilsteins are well established, have very high quality and longevity, and I can confirm the kit for the Z4M is very good. Take a look at my review and let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited by joenationwide; 07-06-2017 at 02:37 PM..
Appreciate 0