View Single Post
      03-23-2017, 12:07 AM   #583
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryem3 View Post
What's the word on the ceramic Daytona??? Had a line on one for $15.5k, but still a massive premium on the list price. They told me the black face is even trading at lower prices than the white face. I'd probably even like to just get an older ss with a white face. I've plenty of other watches, but something just tells me the Daytona is the top of motorsports associated watches. I was thinking about a sub, but now only the Daytona. What are the views on relative prices these days? I even feel stupid paying $10k for a 10 year old watch when the new one retails for $12k.
I wanted the white dial ceramic last year but as you stated, from 16k euros overhere...way too high above list.

I wanted to order the 50th Aniversary SD yesterday at my AD, but came to the conclusion: 43mm and the cyclops...that's a no at the moment. Though the proportions on pictures(lugs, bracelet, dial/bezel) look almost perfect for a 2017 watch and imho way better than the Deepsea an clunky SubC(which I had both years ago already) . And that 3235 movement. 70h PR. Ball-beared rotor...So I stay with my discontinued 116600 A real SD without the cyclops and 40mm. Historically correct. Had an '08 16600, a pity I sold that one, countrycode 100, Germany.

below a bag of child's sweets famous overhere...

Cheers
Robin
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
shay2nak1070.00
///Mongo272.50