gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsvetanVR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003 View Post
This was on 265/35/18's all around , but as I mentioned my wheels are still 9/10 inch , so I still have some stagger. No doubt the car was quicker this way though . I have noticed no significant negative effects on ride quality to be honest . I have a really high end shock though that handles poor roads extremely well with a blow off system . The car is still a blast to drive on the road and ours are poor in SC .
Wow, didn't know it could take as wide as 265 in the front.
Do you use THIS suspension? Never heard of them before, but I'm impressed car is still not a pain in the ass to drive on the street. Which variant of the Z4M package did you get or is this a custom build? What about springs? How do you like the ESS 525? (I'm also considering one)

Sorry for the 500 questions.
Yep but you have to run big camber AND run a 5mm spacer to get it to fit . The 265 Trofeo R is pretty much a 275 too ! See it next to a 285 Sport cup 2 . The ESS kit is solid , given my feedback the 525 kit comes with a bigger intercoolers and injectors than it used to. Should be good to go out of the box now. Here is one of the afternoon sessions with my friends who are driving the white C7 Z51 vette and the grey C7 Grand Sport Vette. Later in the session I get caught behind a track prepped 997 Turbo who didn't want me to pass lol so you can see how much power the Z4M has.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1