Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by YungDro
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3paul View Post
Meh. I wont be here for sure when this thing comes out anyway. A pointless exercise to be honest. In any case I myself am looking to the previous 100 years than the future for bmw. Most new cars are huge boring pieces of metal (exception to the I3 I hope to buy next summer) and my last 3 "new" bmw's have been a 1972 E9 csi coup in 2011, a z4m coup in 2015 and an E46 M3 CSL this year.
how is it pointless? go away troll.
Well lets see: first you wont see this car in yourlifetime (so pointless); second by the time this car is on the market all of this tech and conceptual ideas will have been surpassed (therefore pointless); third since this here wont influence any of the current, next or future generations i think again it makes it, well, you guessed it POINTLESS
I think you just made a "trump" out of yourself with your comment. Perhaps next you will sugest a wall and I should pay for it aswell??
If you've bought all the cars you will buy and are only going to slam things from The current day or future as " Pointless " then yes- the shoe fits...you are behaving like a troll .
I Hope to get an i3 next summer so still interested in the brand and always will be. The reason I am critical its because I am still interested in future bmw's. I traded my x3 for a macan but still prefer the size of the x3. If bmw do a nice job on next x3 I might just trade my macan for another x3. Since we know "bmw" has eyes and "ears" in these forums the more we "trol" the more we get in our future cars. Heck I am still waiting a thank you from x3/x4 owners for the gloss inserts on the air vents and new 7 ser owners for the gloss insert on the electric seats to name a few after "trolling" so much about these issues in here. Coincidence? I dont think so.
Appreciate 0