05-08-2018, 02:14 PM   #4
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dschultz View Post
*sigh* but best of luck with whatever comes next.
If all goes as planned I’ll be staying in the E85/86 family

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK View Post
There were a few cars I was emotionally attached to in my life. And to this day, I regretted losing EVERY SINGLE ONE of them.

I hope that's not going to be the case here for you.

Throughout the year I've been asked by the Missus to sell the MZ4 Coupe and get something practical to accommodate for the family. And it's a compelling argument. Logic would dictate, that for us, the MZ4 Coupe makes no practical sense, especially now that it's basically been relegated to just track and weekend driving, and we can't even go out to dinner in it because we can't take our daughter. The sad truth is, my daughter has ridden in the MZ4 Coupe more in the last 10 years than my wife has. And despite the least amount of miles driven, it's the most expensive to maintain simply because of the 6 bottles of 10W-60 it consumes on an annual basis.
I know I’ll have my moments of nostalgia but luckily it’ll be driven by a close friend whom I frequent the track with so I’ll still get to see her occasionally. I am hoping an s54 roadster will offer a different type of ownership experience that will be just as unique as what I had with my coupe.

For you, simple answer... just find a clean e46 323i and that will be your family friendly car! (Btw thought you had a wrx?)

Last edited by 3002 tii; 05-08-2018 at 02:22 PM..
Appreciate 0