Thread: My audio system
View Single Post
      06-08-2011, 03:29 AM   #6
OverRev
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F22 M235i

after installing everthing and some tuning, i found the rear speaker is a bit too loud and it kinda take way toe focus to the front speakers, so i faded the balance toward the front a little set the HPF to 220Hz for the rear channels, in compare to the factory system, first thing i notice is the sound comes out alot clearer, sharper and lounder, althought these are inexpensive equitments, i can hear my music so loud and clear even when i'm driving with my top-down on hwy @ 120km/h. for bass-wise i'd say it's equally good as stock if not better. however if i could choose again, i would consider running the stock subs in 5ohm parallel and bridge the rear channels to get more power/bass. This way it'd save me installation time and money for rear speakers, and frankly all you want it bass from the back, but not vocal and tweet anyways.

i hope this information help, because it took me a while to search for info for aftermarket system with not much result, so i decided to share my experience and if anyone need more info or help, pls feel free to post it or msg me. my next project is to hook up an alarm with remote starter, remote top-down and remote audio turn-on with motion sensor and iphone control, it may take another couple weeks.
Appreciate 0