View Single Post
      09-21-2023, 11:19 AM   #38
dfox
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E88 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
Max has to be the most overrated driver in all of F1 history - bar none. He's talented, but after getting beat out by Danny R, I knew he was just a slightly above average driver with a great car.

Daniel himself was also slightly above average, but clearly a step down from the upper echelon of people like Hamilton, Vettel, etc.

Wake me up when Redbull's car comes down to mean and Max goes back to being a irrelevent driver with a bad attitude.
Stuck in 2018?

When Max had Ric as a teammate, he was clearly still developing as a driver. To look at the driver's ability as stagnant from 5 years ago... come on.

This weekend is going to be pretty telling. Either RB goes back to dominating, or they don't. They had to revise their floor for Singapore. They claim because of all of the curbs, but the latest TD did include some aspects of the floor.

I felt like even with the issues RB had with the car, if the safety car hadn't come out just a few laps after RB went in and changed tires, they would have gotten a lot higher up in the points. Max might even have made podium. But instead, the SC came out and they lost the benefits of their strategy of going out on the hards while everyone else was on mediums.
Appreciate 3
GuidoK11110.00
M5Rick61799.50