06-17-2021, 08:53 AM   #194
F360C
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael9218 View Post
So after switching back to stock control arms late last year and using the Condor Speedshop offset poly bushings I can say that I haven’t felt any degradation in performance from the roll center correcting SLR control arms. While I buy into the theory of the roll center correction, both the feel and my data doesn’t support the premise. In fact, I recently shaved nearly 2 seconds off my previous best lap at Road Atlanta (1:33.9). I can say that the front end is tighter and more confidence inspiring.
Also love the updates Michael! Your comments on Josh have me thinking of switching my tune over from EPIC.

If you don't mind me asking what settings (Reb/comp) are you running on your MCS suspension? I am running close to the same suspension (MCS 2 way remotes) with the same rates are you and interested where you ended up with your settings. I know you mentioned way back that the settings recommended by MCS resulted in low grip levels. Aero and weight wise are cars are completely different but knowing where you ended up with your settings would be an interesting comparison.

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR
Appreciate 0