View Single Post
      02-02-2021, 08:34 AM   #7684
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jane View Post
Going back to the original purpose of this thread, I have to admit that I never had really bad dates. Just disappointing ones.

I date what some of you call average looking guys that I know to have some smarts and a vocabulary exceeding ten words. I shop at WINNERSŪ so I'm not swept off my feet by someone wearing Armani.

For one thing I don't date guys prettier than I am. Especially those with the tiresome one-liners who look at you like a deer caught in headlights when you start a conversation about world events.

I don't fish off the company's pier either. When I'm asked out, I pay for my dinner. If I'm the one asking you, I pick-up the tab. Guys are uncomfortable with that. Even if they insist, it's too late. The bill has already been settled since the bistro I normally go to, has my credit card on file. I'm sneaky that way.

Although I'm known for not following rules,( Wink-Wink) I have some of my own. It keeps me safe.

I'll take questions now.
You ask men out....then pay for the date??? What kind of backwards f*cking pageantry is this? ......and you have class and into watches??? Marry me......notice the lack a question mark? I wasn't asking.

Let's discuss safe words.

I'm kidding of course. Girlfriend acquired. I will say, I am intrigued though. I want to pick your brain.

Curious, a different kind of lass, such as yourself; aside from "somewhat smart" & a moderately extensive vocabulary, what other characteristics do you look for in men? I have a feeling this will not be the typical responses most women give, which is why I ask.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314118.00