07-21-2020, 07:20 AM   #6933
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
This leads me to another topic that has been tumbling around the skull. How do younger people intend to make a relationship work these days if their initial reaction, to something they disagree with, is to terminate all communication within a second? Seriously, the first sign of something they don't like and rather than discuss, create some dialogue and talk it out; before you even know what's going on, you're blocked and they are already talking to someone else. I'm a firm believer that this part of the problem. How are people supposed to have the mindset of discussing our problems and sorting them out if there is no fight but only flight?
I'm relatively young, and still believe that social media is the downfall of society. Younger people become infatuated with what they see on instagram and the alike. When it comes to fight or flight the option is always the latter, because it is easier and they feel they are entitled to more. Sickening to an extent. If I ever become single again I doubt I'd ever tough those dating apps, they destroy ones self esteem if they allow it too (obviously this doesnt apply to all). I on the other hand love conflicts, there is a right and a wrong way to handle everything, but they are intellectually satisfying (as long as the opposing party isn't automatically offended by the thought of idea that are different then their own).
Appreciate 6
cmyx6go15857.50
King Rudi13164.00
vreihen1615637.00