11-25-2019, 11:30 AM   #4871
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
You mean like the one chick that came over only to stare at the floor/her feet & not talk the whole time? That was painful. At least I managed to get a bj out of it.

Or maybe the one I went to a bar to meet only to have her literally play with her thumbs not speaking unless I said something then blaming me for it when I left & she also added a text after I left telling me "they will remember you" meaning the bar employees.

We, of course, have the countless aholes that use old pics before they put on 50+ lbs. I called one out on it & immediately walked out.
I never got the chance to use online dating services when I was single. Jut was never into the Social Media thing. I had a few dates that came up through "Linked In" for some reason if that could count.

Most of mine were the old fashioned way. Go out to a club and see what happened. Of course that has it's drawbacks as most of the same people frequent the same clubs...so after awhile you have to expand your area because the women remember you and realize very quickly that you aren't looking to get serious even after they have tried to change your mind.

I only once got approached by a "larger" girl who thought she was a 10, and that she was the hottest thing going.

You should have seen the look on her face when I said.."sorry...I don't date girls with bigger arms than me"!