07-22-2019, 01:30 AM   #30
Westersund
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westersund View Post
I'm back home now! All PM's have been responded to.

I've noticed I've fucked up somewhat though. I've forgot about the PayPal fees and messed up the exchange rate. I will have to adjust the price to 325$ for a kit. HOWEVER(!) everyone who have ordered a kit or have shown interest before in one of the threads/in this thread/in PM will be able to purchase at the original price of 300$.

I'm sorry for this but at the original price the shipping and fees comes out of my own pocket, but I'm a man of my word and I stand for this and I don't seek for any sympathy nor more money from those of you have already commited or shown interest!
I'm new to this PayPal stuff, seems like someone paying in US Dollars not living in the US triggers 2 x exchange fees which is a pain in the ass. So in the future I believe it's best to make the transaction in SEK to only trigger 1 exchange fee. Since the SEK (Swedish Currency) is weak right now it's to your advantage and I don't have to pay for 2 x exchange fee's, win win.
Vanne1623.50