View Single Post
      11-15-2018, 01:46 AM   #61
RossBMWZseries
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 328i LCI & '06 Z4MR

Garage List
I’ve been ordering from ECS Tuning for about a decade. Never had any issues with them. In fact, there’s been times that I miss out on a special deal or need help placing an order online. I call them up and they help me out taking care of the order and hook me up with the deal I missed. Just last week though, when placing the rod bearings kit order, I called ECS to find out why there was 12 hex bolts in the kit and asked them exactly where those bolts bolted onto. The guy over the phone said he couldn’t help me without the part number. I told him the website didn’t provide the part number for the bolts and I couldn’t look it up on realoem because it didn’t specify which bolts they were. He got frustrated and said “sir, if you don’t have the part number then there’s nothing I can do for you”. He was looking at the kit on his computer when he verified all the parts included, he just didn’t know the part number and placed the blame on me for not knowing it either. Other than that, no issues.
Appreciate 0