Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
No - friend thing gone south.

I've recently lost 60 lbs, and am planning to lose another 30 - but that's mainly so I can get in and out of my Ferrari and Lamborghini easier (when I get them). But no amount of trim/buff appearance will change Jabba the Hutt.

I've always had issues with women - being a shy introvert does not help at all. By the time women get to know the real me, I'm already friend-zoned. And very few even take the time to get to know me. But as my life is about to change dramatically (about to go from renting and servicing debt to probably getting a house, Ferrari and Lamborghini - paying cash) I will in future become very suspicious of anyone who does show interest.

But it's ok - I've become accustomed to being alone. Sometimes even prefer it. Especially my introverted side.
my dude, i used to think the same way as you do. hell, i still think somewhat as to what you think - especially the part in bold. i read up on some material that i found online (internet is one hell of a place) that changed my opinion on many things about women and relationships.
first off a lot of people, especially in this country in 2018 seem to be looking for fast-action, short lived fun (hookups). of course our age groups are different but i don't see why generally speaking we can't say that. i'm not of age to even walk into a ferrari/lambo dealer, even if i had the cash, and be taken seriously.
i'd honestly get to know you a bit better, especially as in what you do for a living etc. losing 60 pounds is a decent feat on its own, do tell how - being able to drop almost $1m in cash (250k each for cars and 500k for home, roughly) is awesome, hope i can get to do that some day.

a lot of people don't really care about others, and its always a shitshow trying to figure out who actually cares and who doesn't; so long as you do you it'll be all good. as in, don't sit at home expecting to have women come by the hour - unless you put yourself out there you won't be known. being a shy introvert is almost exactly the opposite of who i am so i can't say much about that, but if you have a decent income you must be sociable and easy going, even if just a little bit (or was born into the rotschilds, in that case - do you need a son?), why not use that to your advantage?

i'm not too interesting, i don't do "cool shit", but i like cars, im from another country studying in the states and im a decently smart dude. somehow these combined are very interesting to some people - figure out what makes dinonz dinonz and go with that. if you like hookers and blow? go find some hookers and call your plug. if you like sitting at home and reading? read stuff that'll help you improve on this topic. i'm suggesting that last part based on you posting that here - you want to meet people and hang out, but unfortunately if you sit at home people won't be (literally) knocking on your door.

i dont know why this turned out to be so long, but my point stands - shoot me a PM if you want to talk
Appreciate 6
bimmette6455.50
dinonz3216.00
________4163.50
Germanauto9747.50
King Rudi13159.00