View Single Post
      06-20-2016, 10:06 AM   #460
Adem1534
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M2

People need to cut the fucking shit with the conspiricy theories. It's embarrassing that a grown man or woman can be susceptible to that type of stuff. Literally the same basic logic and reasoning ability necessary to believe 9/11 was a setup.

The NBA is not rigged. It's simply bunch of either uneducated or non science folk misinterpreting or not understanding the concept of variation, and that just because a certain string of events happen doesn't mean it was plotted.

I can flip a quarter 10 times and get 7 heads in a row. It's possible. When it happens, don't come bitching and moaning to me telling me "well actually that benefits you and it should be 50/50, and heads shouldn't occur more than once in a row derrppppp"

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. That's not how math works. That's not how grown up individuals should reason.

You cannot connect point A to point Z and skip everything in-between just because A and Z together fit a conspiricy sorry.

The theory that the league is rigged is a belief. It's not something I will have success arguing with because it's impossible to disprove because conspiricy theories in nature are generally open ended and the supporters refuse to listen to scientific logic.

Cut the conspiracy shit, or take a math class.

Soon.
Appreciate 0