View Single Post
      01-15-2016, 10:10 PM   #144
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

Matt, I am sure this will work out mate, Give Imrahn a shout and ask him to help you out. I hear they are pretty good now after sorting out the heel toe issue they had on their alpha -N (this is the main reason I went with Randy from Epic, that and their tune (A-N) is race proven and also proven to work in hot arizona temps (i read Dubai)) (as far as i know its been sorted so good things from Evolve.
Just work with them Matt, I am sure they will come to the party and sort it out mate. Esp as you've gotten hard data that something is amiss.
Very nice picture of your car on the dyno btw

Edit, after re-reading your upper post, Please don't go looking for a scape goat in your car mate, if your car is doing what it should under stock tune, and then down on power on Evolve, i would say pretty much its gotta be the tune mate.. Don't go changing a whole bunch of stuff chasing a red haring (fish thingy mate) <-- not really sure how you spell that. (car throwing any codes before/after tune?)

thing is id be willing to say to them "Sure ill change it, but in the end if that issue wasn't it, ill pass on the cost of those parts back to you). and thats the AWESOME thing of doing a dyno, how've got hard figures irrespective of the tune.

so please Matt, get /Them/ to sort it from their end.. (any headway on the new tune file?)