08-03-2007, 02:24 PM   #24
pbdm4k
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc GTO View Post
Wow . . . You really don't know much about the GTO, do you . . . I have 65K on mine and it has had bolt-ons, cam, supercharger, and nitrous and it hasen't missed a beat. I have ran it on road courses, 10s on the drag strip, and driven to and from Indy getting 23.5 mpg and I make 540 rwhp off the spray. It still is as tight as it was the day I drove it off the dealer lot. One thing I love is that my 60K service was $200. The other doctor in my office paid $3200 for his "level 1 and 2" 60K service and an oil pan gasket. Ouch . . .
You're seemingly on the wrong forum... if you hadn't noticed, this is a BMW Z4 forum. Welcome but uhh, I don't think most of us here care much for corvette powered aussie cars that can't turn. Suspension? sure.. but you forget that the Z4 still has a significant weight advantage and won't need aftermarket suspension to outrun you on a road course.

As Colin Chapman put it, "to get more speed, just add lightness".

In regards to how much you pay for your service/maintenance, it only costs me $60 to do my maintenance. $200 is even over priced for me!! So i really have no idea what mechanic is screwing your tailpipe for $200.
Appreciate 0