Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan83 View Post
yeah I posted it but did a little research on it as well. Thanks for answering the questions though. Still debating going to travel some stores tomorrow and see whats out there play with them a little and go from there.
No problem at all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
the swivel screen is nice, it allows you to get low shots very easily. Very much worth consideration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
I would also pick T2i over T3, i've purchased bottom of the line before in cameras... I ended up getting a new camera about 3 months later because I couldn't deal with some of the poor functionality.

I like having a dial for aperture and a dial for shutter specifically and such. It's necessary to me, but if you don't shoot in manual often, that may not be as necessary.

the T2i would be the lowest I would go personally in the Canon lineup. I had the T1i, and enjoyed it, but it was lacking.
I agree with what The1 is saying. The T3 is a good starter camera but like he said, it lacks. T2i will give you more of what you want. Here's how I look at it...In my opinion, I think you should go with the T2i. You might not be sure how to work it from the start but you'll grow into it. I'm afraid if you buy the T3, you might regret it later for whatever reason. I would hate to see a thread two months from now saying, "Got bored of the T3 and picked up a T2i."
Appreciate 0