ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain Modifications
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-23-2012, 11:32 AM   #45
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
136

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ga41 View Post
I'm all the way out here in Cyprus. Can we sort something out for me?
Of course we can. You can buy at this price from the UK office. VAT at 20% will have to be added.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 11:33 AM   #46
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
136

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesz4mc View Post
Can secondary air be deleted for those of us that are catless?
Yes.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #47
ga41
Lieutenant
Cyprus
7

 
ga41's Avatar
 
Drives: Z4 M Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Paphos


Posts: 446
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 Z4 M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran@Evolve View Post
Of course we can. You can buy at this price from the UK office. VAT at 20% will have to be added.
So at $815? ($679 + 20%)

I'll have to think about that... Shipping would be extra?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 11:39 AM   #48
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
136

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind32 View Post
When does this group buy end and is there an upper limit?
29 May. No upper limit. At this rate you may have to be a bit patient getting your tuned files back though
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #49
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
136

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ga41 View Post
So at $815? ($679 + 20%)

I'll have to think about that... Shipping would be extra?
Shipping would be 20 GBP.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #50
beta
Lieutenant Colonel
39

 
Drives: 2006 M Roadster
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA


Posts: 1,655
iTrader: (2)

Hey Imran, if we reach 30 can we get an additional small discount?

Updated first post with current list. Please let me know if I missed you.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #51
Imran@Evolve
United Kingdom
136

 
Imran@Evolve's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5, E92 M3, E46 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bedfordshire UK


Posts: 2,058
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Skype™ to Imran@Evolve
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
Hey Imran, if we reach 30 can we get an additional small discount?

Updated first post with current list. Please let me know if I missed you.
Sorry can't do any more discount. We don't want the numbers getting out of hand! Last cyber Monday we did a sale and spent the next 3 weeks trying to cope!
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #52
beta
Lieutenant Colonel
39

 
Drives: 2006 M Roadster
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA


Posts: 1,655
iTrader: (2)

Haha no worries, seems like you guys are going to be pretty busy
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #53
zubydafa
tosser
Isle of Man
24

 
Drives: '07 Z4MC
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Allentown, PA


Posts: 988
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubydafa View Post

i'm in for 10+
Quote:
Originally Posted by zubydafa View Post
me too please
.....
__________________
'07 MCoupe
lots of mods
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #54
beta
Lieutenant Colonel
39

 
Drives: 2006 M Roadster
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: CA


Posts: 1,655
iTrader: (2)

Sorry about that! Added to the first post. Apologies for missing you (twice) -.- I added you in the correct spot too since it was my bad.

1. beta (Z4M)
2. gferil (Z4M)
3. marinb (Z4M)
4. RobMCoupe (Z4M)
5. OG_M3 (Z4M)
6. RobertRO (Z4M)
7. tikamak (Z4M)
8. DanFromTucson (Z4M)
9. zubydafa (Z4M)
10. E46 Love (E46 M3)
11. m3freak86 (E46 M3)
12. ARMYm3 (E46 M3)
13. coldm3 (E46 M3)
14. gojcaj (E46 M3)
15. azngolf (E46 M3)
16. astris (E46 M3)
17. mike_s (E46 M3)
18. TangkYou (E46 M3)
19. kmfurdm (E46 M3)
20. kennyfrc (Z4M)
21. K-MAN (E46 M3)
22. jerzm3 (E46 M3)
23. mikeymed8 (E46 M3)
24. JUICINBIMMER (E46 M3)
25. ltbong (E46 M3)
26. SteveOh (E46 M3)
27. M3ANMACHINE (E46 M3)
28. Dizzeep (E46 M3)
29. txz4 (Z4M)
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 01:24 PM   #55
zubydafa
tosser
Isle of Man
24

 
Drives: '07 Z4MC
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Allentown, PA


Posts: 988
iTrader: (0)

gracias
__________________
'07 MCoupe
lots of mods
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #56
Blind32
Certified Adrenaline Junkie
United_States
24

 
Blind32's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Z4MC
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dallas TX


Posts: 1,311
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to Blind32 Send a message via Yahoo to Blind32
Discount is already awesome at 10+. Throw in some stickers so we can advertise!
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #57
tikamak
Captain
Lebanon
21

 
Drives: 2006 Z4M Roadster TiAG/black
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Beirut


Posts: 785
iTrader: (0)

How much to beirut lebanon ?? We dont have tva here
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #58
flipm3
E46 + E90
Philippines
61

 
Drives: E46 M3 + E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Illinois


Posts: 2,781
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Sorry beta, listed updated again! The guys at M3Forums are really taking advantage of this

1. beta (Z4M)
2. gferil (Z4M)
3. marinb (Z4M)
4. RobMCoupe (Z4M)
5. OG_M3 (Z4M)
6. RobertRO (Z4M)
7. tikamak (Z4M)
8. DanFromTucson (Z4M)
9. zubydafa (Z4M)
10. E46 Love (E46 M3)
11. m3freak86 (E46 M3)
12. ARMYm3 (E46 M3)
13. coldm3 (E46 M3)
14. gojcaj (E46 M3)
15. azngolf (E46 M3)
16. astris (E46 M3)
17. mike_s (E46 M3)
18. TangkYou (E46 M3)
19. kmfurdm (E46 M3)
20. kennyfrc (Z4M)
21. K-MAN (E46 M3)
22. jerzm3 (E46 M3)
23. mikeymed8 (E46 M3)
24. JUICINBIMMER (E46 M3)
25. ltbong (E46 M3)
26. SteveOh (E46 M3)
27. M3ANMACHINE (E46 M3)
28. Dizzeep (E46 M3)
29. txz4 (Z4M)
30. tchamillionaire (E46 M3)
31. DOCTOR 3VIL (E46 M3)
32. dubledee (E46 M3)
33. JaTe (E46 M3)

On another note, I am putting a giant spreadsheet together for the guys on M3Forums. I am more than willing to do the same for everyone here. I just thought about doing this to keep things organized for the masters at Evolve Automotive.

Let me know if you'd like me to do the same for everyone here.

Please PM me the following:
  • Full Name
  • M3Forum/ZPost Name
  • Email Address
  • Car
  • Fuel Octane
  • Modifications
  • Tune Options
__________________
E90 M3 DCT|Melbourne Red . Speed Cloth | My Build Thread
E46 M3 6MT|Jet Black . Black Nappa Leather | My Build Thread

Last edited by flipm3; 05-23-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #59
RobMCoupe
Captain
13

 
RobMCoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area


Posts: 705
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3
Sorry beta, listed updated again! The guys at M3Forums are really taking advantage of this

1. beta (Z4M)
2. gferil (Z4M)
3. marinb (Z4M)
4. RobMCoupe (Z4M)
5. OG_M3 (Z4M)
6. RobertRO (Z4M)
7. tikamak (Z4M)
8. DanFromTucson (Z4M)
9. zubydafa (Z4M)
10. E46 Love (E46 M3)
11. m3freak86 (E46 M3)
12. ARMYm3 (E46 M3)
13. coldm3 (E46 M3)
14. gojcaj (E46 M3)
15. azngolf (E46 M3)
16. astris (E46 M3)
17. mike_s (E46 M3)
18. TangkYou (E46 M3)
19. kmfurdm (E46 M3)
20. kennyfrc (Z4M)
21. K-MAN (E46 M3)
22. jerzm3 (E46 M3)
23. mikeymed8 (E46 M3)
24. JUICINBIMMER (E46 M3)
25. ltbong (E46 M3)
26. SteveOh (E46 M3)
27. M3ANMACHINE (E46 M3)
28. Dizzeep (E46 M3)
29. txz4 (Z4M)
30. tchamillionaire (E46 M3)
31. DOCTOR 3VIL (E46 M3)
32. dubledee (E46 M3)
33. JaTe (E46 M3)

On another note, I am putting a giant spreadsheet together for the guys on M3Forums. I am more than willing to do the same for everyone here. I just thought about doing this to keep things organized for the masters at Evolve Automotive.

Let me know if you'd like me to do the same for everyone here.

Please PM me the following:
  • Full Name
  • M3Forum/ZPost Name
  • Email Address
  • Car
  • Modifications
  • Tune Options
Flip,

Where can I get the tune options?

Spreadsheet is a great idea.

Thanks for consolidating the details for Evolve.

Beta,

Thanks for starting this GB.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #60
Cal@Sonic MS
United_States
275

 
Cal@Sonic MS's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: earth


Posts: 4,653
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMCoupe View Post
Flip,

Where can I get the tune options?

Spreadsheet is a great idea.

Thanks for consolidating the details for Evolve.

Beta,

Thanks for starting this GB.
1. Specify 91/93 US OCTANE FUEL OPTIMIZATION (or 95/97 RON EURO or whatever EURO guys use).
2. Remapped throttle response as per Evolve recommendation ?
3. Top speed limit removal?
4. Special requests ? (SES light delete for catless exhausts, SAP delete, etc.)
5. Cold Start Delete?
6. Raised Rev Limit as per Evolve recommendation?
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #61
RobMCoupe
Captain
13

 
RobMCoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area


Posts: 705
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal@Sonic MS View Post
1. Specify 91/93 US OCTANE FUEL OPTIMIZATION (or 95/97 RON EURO or whatever EURO guys use).
2. Remapped throttle response as per Evolve recommendation ?
3. Top speed limit removal?
4. Special requests ? (SES light delete for catless exhausts, SAP delete, etc.)
5. Cold Start Delete?
6. Raised Rev Limit as per Evolve recommendation?
Thanks Cal.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #62
zubydafa
tosser
Isle of Man
24

 
Drives: '07 Z4MC
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Allentown, PA


Posts: 988
iTrader: (0)

before i PM...what's a cold start delete? also SAP delete?
__________________
'07 MCoupe
lots of mods
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #63
RobMCoupe
Captain
13

 
RobMCoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Area


Posts: 705
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubydafa
before i PM...what's a cold start delete? also SAP delete?
Cold start delete tone down the exhaust on cold start. BMW have a program to heat up the primary cats faster for emission. I removed my primary cats and want to be more neighbor friendly as I leave my house early morning.

SAP delete is for those who removed secondary air pump from throwing a code.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 08:20 PM   #64
zubydafa
tosser
Isle of Man
24

 
Drives: '07 Z4MC
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Allentown, PA


Posts: 988
iTrader: (0)

i love the loud cold start...so raw!!
__________________
'07 MCoupe
lots of mods
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #65
Blind32
Certified Adrenaline Junkie
United_States
24

 
Blind32's Avatar
 
Drives: '07 Z4MC
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dallas TX


Posts: 1,311
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to Blind32 Send a message via Yahoo to Blind32
Add me to the list! This peer pressure is killing me. I want!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #66
ajw45
Private First Class
5

 
Drives: Z4M Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Boston


Posts: 121
iTrader: (0)

Count me in too!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 AM.




zpost
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST