ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Track / Autocross / Dragstrip / Driving Techniques
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #133
MFGJR
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post
my head exploded trying to understand page 6, so I'm running away from here
Haha--bet that was messy. Must have been the math channel to deal with left foot braking that did you in. Maybe we need a dedicated "Data Logger Dork" sub-forum, with approrpiate warnings for *normal* people to stay away!
      12-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #134
jgalaxy
Gearing
Canada

Drives: E46 M3

Great read. Thanks gentlemen for this DYI / KT session on the Solo DL. I just picked one up myself to hopefully improve my laps the next time at VIR (and elsewhere).

I did a three day stint this past November with NJ PCA club. I had a blast, and achieved my best time on the first day on my third session. I wasnt able to better my best over the next two days which really bummbed me out. I knew there was time out there but couldnt find no matter what I tried. And thus the Solo DL.

I'm looking forward to hooking her up and spending some time trying to find the 2-3 seconds that are left out there. I did get a change to test my Harry's Laptimer (iPhone 4S) against a Std Solo. Suprisingly accurate.

Did you guys manage to chew off a few more seconds this season using the data from the DL?

Appreciate 0