ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-11-2012, 07:33 AM   #1
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4M Coupe

2006 Interlagos Blue Z4M Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello all. Here's the dealio. I ordered a new vehicle (get's here next Thursday) and I am attempting to sell my M coupe before the arrival of car. As you all know, dealerships offer pretty terrible trade in values so I'm looking to sell my car sooner than later and have priced it accordingly. Here are the specs.

2006 BMW Z4M coupe. 54,500 miles
Interlagos blue
Black leather/CF interior
Premium Package
Bluetooth/Nav
Dual Power Seats
Teleaid/bmw assist
Upgraded audio system - Professionally installed. Kicker SoloB shallow sub in trunk with a JL Audio Monoblock amp.
Professionally painted (not rattle canned) matte black front grills (not pictured yet)
3M dinoc 1080 Carbon Fiber wrapped roof
M3 competition wheels with tpms (real not reps)
H&R Sport Springs (installed at 49,000 miles)
Custom exhaust (deletion of mufflers with factory tips. Not too aggressively loud or raspy. Just lets the high compression sound of the motor kind of unleash itself.)
Eibach 12/15mm spacers with extended lugs.
Other than that the car is stock.
The only con about the car is that the rear passenger side wheel's paint is trying to peel off on a small section. It's not curbed or anything, just irritating. I can have it repainted for $100 from Wheels America. Sorry for the lack of photos. I will be posting some more as soon as humanly possible. We are in the middle of the "in season" of photography so my staff and I are swamped.

I have a daily driver (VW Karmann Ghia) and the M sits in the garage most days. I am looking to be transparent as possible with the sale. I would much rather be honest up front then try to swindle anyone. I have never tracked the car, but it has been driven in a "spirited" fashion because really, what's the point of owning a car like this if you don't have fun. In the past two weeks I have changed the oil with 60w per factory specs, had the valves adjusted, and checked the plugs (did not need changing) along with replacing the front brake pads and wear sensors with OEM equipment. I also did the roof and graphics myself. I own a photography and print corporation so I wrapped the roof in house. I've been doing vehicle wraps for a few years now so I can assure you that nothing is wrong with the paint underneath. I even have photos of the process. I am extremely meticulous as far as my vehicles go. I am including a link to my for sale thread from the Subaru forums a few years back when I sold my Track speck STi, along with the m3forum thread from my previous e46 M3. I don't have much purchase history in the Z post forums but feel free to check out the nasioc thread (attached). I am also username "dochilmy" on eBay with a bunch of history buying and selling. Despite KBB being a relatively archaic way to determine a car's value they have priced it at the highest at $29K and change. The lowest at $25.5. I am looking for a fair sale at $27,000 for the M. Paint is perfect, not even any rock chips on the front bumper. I have also attached a few photos but I will try to snap a few photos with the 5D3 at the office sometime today. The photographer doesn't have good photos of his car. Ironic, I know. I am pretty easy to get a hold of. Just call/text/smoke signal/email me. Whatever works. Here are the links to the previous vehicles and a few photos. Again, the new ride gets here this coming Thursday so I need this puppy out the door sooner than later. Thanks to all!

-Alexander Hilmy
alexander@hilmyphotography.com
956-212-3720

m3:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=356978

sti:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1829826

Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 07:37 AM   #2
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

Found this photo on my iPhone. You can kind of see the paint missing on the rear wheel like I mentioned. Again nothing major. The tires are the factory competition continentals (the ones with the little "m3" on the side wall). Front's are good. Rears are approaching the wear bar in the next couple of months. Just FYI.

Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 08:23 AM   #3
avsbmw
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4MC

want to part the rims?? beautiful car.. glws!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #4
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

No Part outs Unless you were local and we could swap wheels. Thanks though!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #5
indohan
///MFEST DARK KNIGHT
Rep
Drives: JDM

Might help if you post interior shots.
It's beautiful!
More pics?
      05-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #6
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

Is there a tapatalk for this forum? It's so much easier
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

Outside while on my way into a meeting. Dirty, but thought I'd post a quick iphone shot before I can actually clean her and do a formal shoot.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
indohan
///MFEST DARK KNIGHT
Rep
Drives: JDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilmyPhotography View Post
Is there a tapatalk for this forum? It's so much easier
I believe Bimmerpost forums are tapatalk supported, might be wrong.
An alternative you can do is take pics with iPhone/iPad, upload them on photobucket and post [IMG] code.
However, iDevices take bad pics, maybe improvement on iPhone 4S' 8 megapixel.
      05-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #9
Big Red
Rep
Drives: BMW 325

Questions

Do the wheels rub in the setup you have? They look like they are really filling the wheel wells - and they look fantastic BTW.

Also - did you have to modify the alignment / camber to fit the wheels?

How easy is it to take off the roof film? Will that leave any marks (of course not right?)

Curious.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #10
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

Thanks for the compliment. They wheels have rubbed about a handful of times but only in certain conditions. First of all, they don't rub at all without the spacers. I'm within factory spec alignment (because I like keeping tires for more than 21 miles). The rear wheel wells have essentially "kissed" the outer sidewalls when I've had a passenger and a full trunk. I'm a pretty light guy (about 175) but when I say full trunk, I was transporting boxes of ink for my industrial printer/plotter from my office to my shop. That was probably a good 150 lbs of load. It never rubbed driving around town, doing a U-turn, parking, etc. I would get that little patch of contact when the suspension would flex on a huge dip in the highway (one of those bumps where your stomach kind of heads due north- if that makes any sense) Anyway, please feel free to ask as many questions as needed. Thanks to all for the continued compliments. Again, my apologies for lack of more photos. You can always call and text me and I can send a video or photos on the fly.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 05:10 PM   #11
Jroc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

I want this.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #12
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

Just finishing up work for the evening and I still have a few canvas deliveries (don't worry, i'm not filling up the M's interior with a bunch of stretched canvas haha)

I'll snap some interior photos and post ASAP.

Reminder: The car needs to be sold by Thursday when I take delivery on the new one so try to keep that in mind. Thanks again and keep the inquiries coming. I'm trying to respond to all PM's as quickly as possible.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #13
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I tinted the windows (obviously)
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #14
txz4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 M coupe

if anyone needs another set of eyes on this beast let me know. Im local and have been meaning to meet with him to check the car out anyhow.
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #15
Z4MLover2012
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Space Gray Z4M Coupe

Garage List
GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 09:56 PM   #16
seank
enthusiast
Rep
Drives: e30 m3,e90 wagon,sprinter,z4m

Sold by Thursday? Maybe you should start a Zpost Auction?

GLWS
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #17
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

Excuse my ignorance, is it an actual auction? A la ebay style?
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #18
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
if anyone needs another set of eyes on this beast let me know. Im local and have been meaning to meet with him to check the car out anyhow.
Feel free to come see it, photograph it, drive it, whatever you need. I'm not hiding anything. Is this Elliott by the way?
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #19
HilmyPhotography
Pro Photo
United_States
Rep

Forgot to add. No the roof peels off. Leave the car out in the sun for a few hours and start an an edge. (helps if you have two people). Pull slowly and from a lower angle. Peels right off. It won't leave a sticky residue or film. Just maybe a line of dirt around the out most edge which wipes off with water or a carwash. It's really a pretty dummy proof process.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #20
txz4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilmyPhotography View Post
Feel free to come see it, photograph it, drive it, whatever you need. I'm not hiding anything. Is this Elliott by the way?
yes sir. I really want to see this thing before its gone, ive gotta check out that roof!
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #21
Skuronen
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Garage List
Wow...that roof looks amazing. GLWS!
      05-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #22
InterlagozzE86MCoupe
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW M Coupe

Are you willing to swap wheels? I am local but live in Houston. I am willing to drive to San Antonio to do the swap. I have stock M Coupe wheels and tires from my 07. Wheels are in perfect condition no curb rashes. Rear tires are brand new fronts have about 60% I also recently had them coated a graphite color. I sent you a message please let me know sir!! thanks!
Appreciate 0