ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-15-2017, 12:35 AM   #1
MPLICIT
Major
Rep
Drives: Z4MC S65B40A Swap

WTB: Z4M Steering Wheel w/paddles and/or Paddle assembly

As the title states, I want to buy your Z4M steering wheel. If you happen to have a steering wheel out of a late model year automatic with paddle shifters, I'll take the paddle shifter assemblies.

If you are going to sell me your Z4M wheel, I want it to be totally destroyed. I'm looking to refinish so don't bother me with clean nice wheels.

I can meet locally, pay for shipping, do cash or PayPal. Shoot me a PM or post here.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2017, 04:03 PM   #2
jdoublehcubed
Mechanical Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4MR, Imola Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApolloTheGod View Post
As the title states, I want to buy your Z4M steering wheel. If you happen to have a steering wheel out of a late model year automatic with paddle shifters, I'll take the paddle shifter assemblies.

If you are going to sell me your Z4M wheel, I want it to be totally destroyed. I'm looking to refinish so don't bother me with clean nice wheels.

I can meet locally, pay for shipping, do cash or PayPal. Shoot me a PM or post here.
there are no automatic or DSG Z4M's, it was only offered in a traditional manual. so you'll have to find a way to retrofit the paddles on to it. FYI.

someone just had a beat Z4M wheel listed a week or so ago, might be still available.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2017, 04:55 PM   #3
MPLICIT
Major
Rep
Drives: Z4MC S65B40A Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoublehcubed View Post
there are no automatic or DSG Z4M's, it was only offered in a traditional manual. so you'll have to find a way to retrofit the paddles on to it. FYI.

someone just had a beat Z4M wheel listed a week or so ago, might be still available.
Ah thanks for the correct, but it was a typo. I know the Z4M only came in manual but meant to say I'll consider buying any Z4 wheel with paddles
Appreciate 0