ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-07-2015, 11:07 AM   #1
jophish17
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

FS: 07 Interlagos Z4MC - $25k

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
This is my 2007 BMW Z4M coupe. I purchased her in San Rafael, CA in June of 2011 with 37k miles on the clock and brought her to Atlanta, GA. I am the third owner, putting just over 40k miles in the past 4 years to bring the current mileage to 77k. As you can see, she was painted Interlargos Blue and comes with Extended Light Sepang Leather interior and carbon leather trim - a beautiful, rare combination of just 1 in 4 in North America. This car served as my primary commuter car for about a year, but has mostly just been an occasional cruiser. I put out a feeler a year ago but was never really serious about selling the car - now I am and it is priced accordingly. Clean title in hand - car is located in Atlanta, GA. See photos below. Seller pays for shipping if necessary.

All routine maintenance is up to date: oil is regularly changed every 5-7k miles, with the last change coming 300 miles ago, at which point we also flushed the brake fluid. The previous oil change was sent to Blackstone Labs for a used oil analysis which didn't cause any concern for bearing wear (most recent oil is still out). During my ownership, the car has been serviced at Harrison Motorsports in Alpharetta, GA. The most recent inspection was Inspection II in May of 2013 at 58k miles. This included a valve adjustment, new spark plugs and engine oil, transmission fluid and differential fluid changes. Next Inspection (Inspection I) is due in ~10k miles. Mechanically, this car has been rock-solid. The only issue I have had in ownership is the starter which was replaced at 73k miles. The car received a new set of Continental Extreme Contact DW tires less than 1k miles ago. I have not had to change the brakes during my ownership so they are likely nearing the end of their useful life. Detailed service history comes with the car.

Cosmetically, the paint is in very good condition. The front bumper has dings and scratches commensurate with mileage, and the paint on the rear diffuser was thinned out some during a polish, but the rest of the body is in great shape. Disclaimer: the front hood and drivers-side fender were replaced after a branch fell on it in June 2014. The work was done at Magnum Collision in Marietta, GA, but the work is top-notch (at least this cleaned up some rock chips on the hood!). Inside the car is very clean. There is some minor wear on the rubbery trim pieces around the steering wheel which is common for these cars. The drivers-side seat exhibits some feint blue dye-transfer (those with light sepang know what I'm talking about). I typically just have the seats cleaned each spring to bring back the new look. There is also a slight tear at the edge of the roller blind in the trunk - I suspect this can be fixed easily

This car has been lightly modified: it sports a BMW ZHP shift-knob, a stubby antennae, AC Schnitzer pedals, Rogue Engineering neoprene transmission mounts, Rogue Engineering clutch stop. The car has two sets of floor mats - beige and black - and comes with all original parts except the shift knob and transmission mounts.

Last edited by jophish17; 04-17-2016 at 07:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2015, 09:56 PM   #2
jophish17
Lieutenant
Rep

Sunday bump. Still looking for a new home.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 01:07 PM   #3
Twixboy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 Z4 3.0i 6spd

Nice license plate frame. '04 IE here. Oh, nice car too Love extended leather on the M. You have a lot of good options and tasteful mods.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2015, 05:51 PM   #4
jophish17
Lieutenant
Rep

Thank you - I was a freshman in 04. Don't ask when I got out haha

Bump. Still available - open to reasonable offers.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2015, 05:02 PM   #5
jophish17
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump. Additional photos and documentation was requested by a potential buyer, so I thought I'd share here as well:

Here are more photos of the car:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1109870...htSepangMCoupe
The first 22 photos are from the online listing when I bought it June 2011. The rest are from a couple weeks ago. You'll see that I've tried to replace the windscreen trim, but I've had trouble with the passenger side and haven't yet quite finished. Luckily it is garaged so this is not critical at this time

Here are photos of the wheels from 3.5 years ago (right before I took them off and replaced them with aftermarket wheels)
https://picasaweb.google.com/1109870...Mqa0aPmpLCpvQE
These are still the same, just with fairly new tires (~1k miles) - I can get new photos if necessary but there is no new rash/chips. These were off the car from ~44k miles (when the photos were taken) to ~76k miles

Here is a gallery with images of the work completed along with some notes:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1109870...ODtlObruOngjAE
The only thing I am missing is photos of the damage when a limb fell on the hood in June 2014 - those on are my photo server at home which I will need to upload later
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2015, 06:23 PM   #6
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Jeez. That's a great price for ANY condition...Much more for a classic color combo (that's the release color combo, Interlagos Blue over Sepang was in all the brochures and press photos).

My standard disclaimer goes though, that these cars require the right buyer at the right time to move. Best of luck.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2015, 11:17 AM   #7
rotarycoach
Registered
Rep
Drives: Mazda RX-7, 07 Z4MC

Interested

Hey I am local and very interested! (not to mention Tech Grad- CS 02) Do you have an email? Or contact me at rotarycoach@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2015, 02:35 PM   #8
jophish17
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotarycoach View Post
Hey I am local and very interested! (not to mention Tech Grad- CS 02) Do you have an email? Or contact me at rotarycoach@gmail.com
I've sent you an email - thanks!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2016, 08:03 PM   #9
jophish17
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump. Still for sale. Numerous inquires but nothing has closed
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2016, 06:42 PM   #10
jophish17
Lieutenant
Rep

bump - it's spring time here in Atlanta, time for her to find a new home
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 07:00 PM   #11
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Love the color combo! Good luck with the sale.

Appreciate 0
      03-28-2016, 07:21 AM   #12
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

PM sent
      03-30-2016, 07:11 PM   #13
mpathic
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 MCoupe,3.0Si R,E61 535xiT

Its sold, will post about my new arrival after I get it back home. I'm delighted to be buying such an awesome Coupe.
      03-31-2016, 09:19 AM   #14
RickySixx6
Rep
Drives: S54 M Coupe/NSX/R8

mpathic,

What are you replacing it with?

I'm in search for an Interlagos Blue Coupe with a black interior and under 60k miles.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2016, 01:26 PM   #15
jophish17
Lieutenant
Rep

^ he's the buyer, and yup it has sold. Glad it's going to a good home.

I don't plan to replace it at this time
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2016, 01:30 PM   #16
RickySixx6
Rep
Drives: S54 M Coupe/NSX/R8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jophish17 View Post
^ he's the buyer, and yup it has sold. Glad it's going to a good home.

I don't plan to replace it at this time
Gotcha, thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2016, 01:40 PM   #17
mpathic
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 MCoupe,3.0Si R,E61 535xiT

You might check out the Interlagos/ Sepang/ wood grain that at a dealer in Huntington Valley, Pennsylvania. He'll take $23k, but that one should get a real thorough PPI. I avoided that one because its dealer, has ten years in a road salt area, and 20k more miles than Joseph's. The car I'm buying comes with more receipts and documentation on one car than the four other cars I checked out combined. I love that the car got Redline oils too.
If you can go for black metallic, there's this one with wood grain in Chicago.
http://www.exotic-motors.com/detail-...tmoreinfo=true

The Sepang seats and door panels from my departed Roadster will be listed <FS> within a week, after the guy who bought the wreck gets it apart.