ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
View Poll Results: Which Car?
Maserati Ghibli SQ4 14 30.43%
Mercedes-Benz CLS 550 21 45.65%
BMW F10 550i sedan 5 10.87%
Other (please comment) 6 13.04%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

12-04-2015, 11:48 AM   #45
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
XJR? Oops, probably out of that price range. Not sure if the new XFR is out? S6?
Ya, the XJR is similar in price to the SL, but he wants to tone it down a bit haha. I'll mention the XF models and the Audi S6.

My parents haven't liked Audi since the scandal with their cars shifting into drive when parked (a few people died when their cars drove off parking structures). They know the brand is safe, but never liked the fact that Audi never owned up to the issue.
AUDI stepped up. Those owners went were they went because they were morons. Audi is nothing more than an overpriced VW.

He needs to go drive them all.

Pick the ones he likes.

Then focus on the best deal.

Good luck. Nice you are helping.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2015, 11:51 AM   #46
SaMaster14
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 G80 M3C xDrive; '13 e92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut
Quote:
Quote:
XJR? Oops, probably out of that price range. Not sure if the new XFR is out? S6?
Ya, the XJR is similar in price to the SL, but he wants to tone it down a bit haha. I'll mention the XF models and the Audi S6.

My parents haven't liked Audi since the scandal with their cars shifting into drive when parked (a few people died when their cars drove off parking structures). They know the brand is safe, but never liked the fact that Audi never owned up to the issue.
AUDI stepped up. Those owners went were they went because they were morons. Audi is nothing more than an overpriced VW.

Pick the ones he like.

He already decided on the CLS400. I think that was what he really wanted all along. The LCI model is gorgeous and the V6 is more than enough for him. I would have wanted the V8, but $400 more per month for a car that is only 2k more MSRP isn't worth it for a lease...
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2015, 02:18 PM   #47
ORIGIN M.
Banned
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by red-sauerkraut
Quote:
Quote:

Pick the ones he like.

He already decided on the CLS400. I think that was what he really wanted all along. The LCI model is gorgeous and the V6 is more than enough for him. I would have wanted the V8, but $400 more per month for a car that is only 2k more MSRP isn't worth it for a lease...
I hate dealing with MB on their leases.

Its sounds like he's happy and as far as the payment no doubt they were trying to screw him if he went for the V8.
Appreciate 1