ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-24-2008, 10:13 AM   #1
Feathers
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

Is this a good deal? M Coupe

Hi All,
I'm in the market for a 2007 Z4 M Coupe. I've found one for $36k +tax that has all the options except for the Nav. It has 9000 miles on it and is Titanium Silver. This is from a non-BMW dealer so it is NOT a CPO car.

Course I am going crazy over do i want Ti Silver, or Imola Red or Blue. ugggg.

I've seen all the ads for M coupes and most of them are listed in the $42-$49 range. Of course that is before negotiations (both with or without the car being CPO). I'm not sure how much a dealer would take off so I'm not sure this $36k price is a great deal or is something I could get just about anywhere.

Your opinions are appreciated.
Thanks
jim
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2008, 10:52 AM   #2
RVExotics
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3 REx

I'd personally view that to be a good deal. I've been watching the market on used M Coupes for the past several weeks, and I believe the absolute cheapest listed one I've seen has been in the $34-35k range on Autotrader.

I can understand your situation perfectly though. I don't dislike the TiS color at all, but IMHO, a car like this deserves to stand out. Of course, it could be turn brown or puke green and it would still turn heads, but I kind of like the IB and IR and even SB for this car. Either way, it's still going to be a pure performance machine. Enjoy whatever you get!
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2008, 11:36 AM   #3
Feathers
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

Thanks for the reply. It's appreciated. YEA, the color choice is driving me CRAZY. The problem is the only M coupe I've seen in person is Ti Silver. It looked great and had a classy, expensive look to it. The other colors don't have that look but sure do make the car stand out, at least in the pics I've seen.

Its hard for me to pick out a car color unless I actually see the car in person. Photos don't work for me.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2008, 12:47 PM   #4
Dieselino
Captain
Rep
Drives: 03 LSB M3 06 M coupe 08 M3 SG

My Alpine white on imola red is forsale, if you are interested, price is negoitable

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163672
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #5
MVF4Rrider
PCA, BMWCCA
Rep
Drives: 997S, MV Agusta F4, E46 M3

You can never go wrong with a silver BMW

I only considered black, silver and space gray when I ordered mine. Classic black with red interior won out!