ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Suspension and Braking Chat
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-06-2022, 05:29 PM   #1
ctdriver86
Private
Rep
Drives: e46 m3

JRZ RS PRO Settings

Hello,

I'm new to 2 way coilover setups and was wondering if anyone is running JRZ RS pro coilovers and can shine some baseline setups to start and where to go in direction. Also, if you anyone has quick disconnects, how are you re-charging the canister? (portable nitrogen tank?)

Thank for your input!
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2022, 04:12 AM   #2
ANILE8
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black

I don't have any experience with JRZ specifically but I would start with all adjusters set in the middle and adjust from there. Only adjust bump and rebound separately so you can accurately assess the change before progressing.

Also, I keep a log on my phone of all changes so I can see what I have tried before and what I like for different applications.

I think you might be a bit confused with QD connectors. You don't need to re-gas anything, that is kind of the whole idea behind them. Simply disconnect and reconnect.
Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2022, 09:59 PM   #3
lelandr
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4MC, E30M3, E90330i, Z3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctdriver86 View Post
Hello,

I'm new to 2 way coilover setups and was wondering if anyone is running JRZ RS pro coilovers and can shine some baseline setups to start and where to go in direction. Also, if you anyone has quick disconnects, how are you re-charging the canister? (portable nitrogen tank?)

Thank for your input!
I know that you posted this months ago. I bought a set of JRZ used on this site & sent them an e-mail asking about a recommended setup. JRZ actually sent back some very helpful information on setting the shocks up. Just send JRZ an e-mail and they will help you.

There's a couple of things that I find a compromise about these, and after having a long discussion with TCK at an event, I might be sold on his product, experience and support.
Appreciate 0