ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

06-27-2022, 12:57 PM   #1
Nickj140
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4M

FS: 2006 Z4 M Roadster

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
FS is my 2006 Z4 M Roadster, again. Sold on BaT but the buyer could not secure financing. https://bringatrailer.com/listing/20...m-roadster-58/

59263 miles located in Pennsylvania in King of Prussia. Garage kept under car cover and on a charger. Oil changed every year. Extended leather package no navi. Clean Carfax

For the M Roadster the extended leather package was a $2700 option. The package included full leather door cards, leather center console, leather roll hoops, leather vanity mirrors and full leather up top around the light.

This Z4M is 1 of 29 roadsters in Silver Grey Metallic (A08) over Black extended Nappa Leather (LTSW). All sold to USA market. With Brushed Aluminum trim (4AD) and no navigation, this car is 1-of-4.

Notable maintenance: Every fluid (oil, trans, brake, diff etc) was changed on 10/28/19. Convertible motor was replaced on 10/18/19. Tire were all replaced on 11/14/2019 to Michelin pilot sport AS 3+. Battery replaced on 03/02/2020. AC system replaced 3/10/2020.

Brakes are LF 12/32B RF 12/32B LR 10 10/32B RR 10/32B. Tires are all 9/32. Note: Original antenna will come with the car and all documents, oriental rugs not included.

Please feel free to ask me any questions

Attached Images

Last edited by Nickj140; 06-27-2022 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 2
      06-27-2022, 09:01 PM   #2
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Wow nice clean roadster.
      06-27-2022, 09:36 PM   #3
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

asking price?
      06-28-2022, 07:45 AM   #4
Nickj140
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZStig View Post
asking price?
I guess that would help a bit lol
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2022, 07:03 PM   #5
gianspi
United_States
Rep
Drives: WTB Z4MR

Gorgeous car. I'm sorry to hear about the BaT deal falling through. I wish they gave a deposit or something to deincentivize people from bidding without intent.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2022, 08:20 PM   #6
Piper1
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E85

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianspi View Post
Gorgeous car. I'm sorry to hear about the BaT deal falling through. I wish they gave a deposit or something to deincentivize people from bidding without intent.
Pending on situation not saying this was the case here, but here was my experience last year.
I went through 3 credit unions that all under estimated the value of the car. By 10k worth. They valued my 07 coupe with under 34k miles at $10k-$12k for the loan. I had to fight tooth and nail for the dealer I got it from to prove the value. I gave the credit unions all links to every Z4 coupe available through 3 different online platforms which did me no good. Not that I wasn’t approved for the amount but they wouldn’t value it properly. So even though I was approved for a loan higher than purchase price they wouldn’t do the loan with undervalue. It took the dealer giving the entire itemized list of features. The final credit union said their normal system doesn’t let them key options only plug vin and there you go. I was looking at purchasing a z4mc from a member here prior to what I ended up with and same thing they under valued his by 10k. That forum members MC sold on BaT for what he was looking for. So it’s possible more was happening than just lack of funds or non loan credit approval. Given a year later I see coupes higher mileage than mine going for 5-7k more than I paid with the used market some financial institutions aren’t wanting to take the age and risk on the loan.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2022, 08:00 AM   #7
Nickj140
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianspi View Post
Yeah unfortunate about BaT, they still charged the guy 5% and kept that for themselves lol. They sent me my 99 listing fee back and a credit for a free listing
Appreciate 1
wdb4732.00
      06-30-2022, 08:01 AM   #8
Nickj140
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper1 View Post
Pending on situation not saying this was the case here, but here was my experience last year.
I went through 3 credit unions that all under estimated the value of the car. By 10k worth. They valued my 07 coupe with under 34k miles at $10k-$12k for the loan. I had to fight tooth and nail for the dealer I got it from to prove the value. I gave the credit unions all links to every Z4 coupe available through 3 different online platforms which did me no good. Not that I wasn’t approved for the amount but they wouldn’t value it properly. So even though I was approved for a loan higher than purchase price they wouldn’t do the loan with undervalue. It took the dealer giving the entire itemized list of features. The final credit union said their normal system doesn’t let them key options only plug vin and there you go. I was looking at purchasing a z4mc from a member here prior to what I ended up with and same thing they under valued his by 10k. That forum members MC sold on BaT for what he was looking for. So it’s possible more was happening than just lack of funds or non loan credit approval. Given a year later I see coupes higher mileage than mine going for 5-7k more than I paid with the used market some financial institutions aren’t wanting to take the age and risk on the loan.
Quite possible, I know some credit unions that require the car to be no older than 10 years. Just a shitty situation.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2022, 12:39 PM   #9
Nickj140
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2022, 03:13 PM   #10
wdb
dances with roads
Rep
Drives: '07 E86, '02 996, '95 Seven

Wow another BaT bust. That place has jumped the shark IMESHO. Are they willing to relist it? If so, would you?
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2022, 10:58 PM   #11
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Wow another BaT bust. That place has jumped the shark IMESHO. Are they willing to relist it? If so, would you?
Honestly I don’t blame BAT. It’s the adjustment to a world where credit isn’t cheap anymore. I blame the buyer who tried to buy a car he couldn’t afford. Can’t expect any bank to lend a against a 15 year old car for above book.
      07-25-2022, 12:45 PM   #12
Nickj140
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
The offered to list it for free again but I figured I would rather sell it private and not chance another BaT flake
Appreciate 1
wdb4732.00
      07-25-2022, 03:37 PM   #13
grannyknot
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4M coupe

Nice clean car, love the Persian carpets.
      07-26-2022, 12:21 AM   #14
Coupdetat
Z4MCoupdetat
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4 MCoupe Interlagos

Quote:
I used Lightstream (Suntrust-Truist) for my loan a couple years ago. They call it a car loan but is is unsecured with car loan like rates. My son just bought a 2007 Z4MR supercharged for $30k last month and our credit union also wanted to do it as a private loan with high rate. (just due to the year of the car). Lightstream came in with a 4% rate for him.
Appreciate 1
3002 tii2285.50
      07-29-2022, 06:11 PM   #15
RaceTruk
Major
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coupdetat View Post
Quote:
I used Lightstream (Suntrust-Truist) for my loan a couple years ago. They call it a car loan but is is unsecured with car loan like rates. My son just bought a 2007 Z4MR supercharged for $30k last month and our credit union also wanted to do it as a private loan with high rate. (just due to the year of the car). Lightstream came in with a 4% rate for him.
Was it a silver one with a mileage discrepancy?
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2022, 03:51 PM   #16
Nickj140
Rep

Sold
Appreciate 0