ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Wheels and Tires
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
nemex12
Captain
Rep
Drives: e60,z4

best tyre size on m6 wheels

ok i am buying a set of miro wheels (19x8.5 offset 35 front 19x9.5 rear offset 40) and i am looking for some tyres that can hold against bumps but i dont know which helps more when you hit a bump if a taller or wider tyre. so i was wondering which rear setup will do the work better:
i am just guessing with numbers so i am not even sure if this setups will work on my car or if they will rub
1)255/35/19
2) 265/30/19
3) 275/30/19
by the way front setup is 235/35/19 and i dont think my car have sport suspension(2009 2.5si)
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
jklm648
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1

Lightbulb wow gold kaufen

A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad. "Now, children," said she , "has anyone of you ever make someone else glad?" wow gold kaufen "Please, teacher,"said a small boy,"I've make someone glad yesterday." eve isk "Well done. Who was that?" shaggy teppich "My granny." led halogen "Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grandmother glad." dofus kamas "Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, 'Granny, I'm going home,' and she said, 'Well, I'm glad'!"
Appreciate 0