ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-22-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
dorifto88
Major
Rep
Drives: 88 Nissan Pathfinder

Anyone looking for ebay headers?

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=346318

quoted from link

"Currently have 2 sets of black ceramic coated headers for an E46 M3 ready to go! These are JVT/SS V2 rep headers with the thicker flanges. They are made from T-304 Stainless Steel and have 4 bungs for 02's and 1 bung for the EGT. I have already made all the adjustments to these so they will line up no prob! I re-welded the two 02 bungs on the shorter header so they will clear the heatshield. I also made a grove on the longer header near the bottom so it will clear the FCAB.

The place where I had them coated is called Accessories Plus. They do great work! They have already coated headers on other local member's M3's. They bake them up to 750 degrees and are ceramic coated to protect against temps up to 1600 degrees. Ceramic coating greatly reduces engine temps for spirited driving or boosted applications. Ceramic coating also helps protect the headers and helps them last longer.

You will need to buy the longer E36 studs and highly recommend getting OEM gaskets and new bolts. Here's the part# for the E36 studs 11-12-1-744-057. Tischer has a header gasket/stud kit for $112
Just tell Jason or Evan that you want these studs instead of the E46 ones.

Price- $530 shipped Conus
Locals- ONLY $700 installed not including OEM gaskets or studs
I will also swap out your cpv for FREE!!!"

dude has 2 left...
Appreciate 0