ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-22-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
Rosspbig
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

FS: 2007 Z4M Coupe Black/Black, Low miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

I am selling my 2007 Z4M Coupe. I bought it in January of this year but I am making room for a race car now so I need to get rid of it. I love this car but sometimes you have to make sacrifices. Here are the stats on it:

5500 miles
1200 mile service done
Broken in Properly
Always Garaged, Never seen snow
Still under BMWs 50k mile warranty. All service taken care of by BMW for the first 50k miles.
Black exterior
Black leather Interior
Premium Package
Wood trim
Navigation
Heated seats
15% window tint
Clear Bra
RPI skid plates for the front splitters.
RPI Intake scoop. (stock one can be put back on if buyer requests)

Asking $37,000

My email is Rosspbigg@yahoo.com

I am accepting offers, Now lowballers though please. Here are the pictures...

Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
GL with the sale!

Great price for a beautiful car.
      10-22-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
omg516
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 e90 335i

gorgeous car. if I could justify having a 2nd car in SF (when I barely drive my other one) I would jump on this.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
Rosspbig
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

^^^ Thanks guys. Bump it up!
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 05:55 PM   #5
xbar
Rep
Drives: Car

Bump. Still up for sale?
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
Burt Reynolds
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

I sound like a broken record...perhaps that is b/c I do marketing for a living. Dude, make sure you post your beautiful car on some websites where people are in the market for a car like yours...not too many people on this site that don't already own a Z.

Think E36M, S2000, 350Z forums and etc...

Good luck and free bump
2007 M Coupe w/NAV/Premium/Extended Leather, Clearbra, DICE, 4.10 BMW Motorsport Polished LSD, Active Autowerke Gen IV Headers, Supersprint Race Exhaust and X-Pipe, ESS Tuned DME, KWV3 Coilovers, Volk RE30, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Short Antenna, JL AMP, JL 10W7, Valentine V1.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 12:39 AM   #7
xbar
Rep

This is my opinion only, but I tend to disagree. I am looking for a Z4MC, and that is one of the very reasons why I came to this site. My first instinct, if I'm looking for a Z4MC, would not be to go browse a s2000 forum.

Most informed consumers, when looking for a certain car would be inclined to go on forums that discuss that specific model to find out more about the car, eg. specific nuances, tips, etc, to be better informed before they make their purchase decision. It is during that process that they run into posts, such as this one posted by Rosspbig.

Sure, there will be people looking to "upgrade" to a Z4M at other car enthusiast sites. But I would argue that there is a greater number of people looking for Z4MCs at this site than at other sites you mentioned in your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt Reynolds View Post
I sound like a broken record...perhaps that is b/c I do marketing for a living. Dude, make sure you post your beautiful car on some websites where people are in the market for a car like yours...not too many people on this site that don't already own a Z.

Think E36M, S2000, 350Z forums and etc...

Good luck and free bump
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 11:25 AM   #8
Burt Reynolds
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

If you know anything at all about sales, you understand that a wide net works. I am glad he posted here and hope he gets a quick sale but a couple of points:

1. Not many of these cars are made so awareness of this car by your average enthusiast is low. If you are only exposing people with awareness to this beautiful car (people like you), you are missing a much larger unaware audience of would be buyers.

2. Many people may think this car is further out of their price range...it is actually a steal and priced close to new S2000s, G37s and the like. You want to catch people looking at those cars just like you were looking here.

I could go on and on but hopefully this make sense. It is important to consider how poeple use the web to vortex through information and opportunities. Peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbar View Post
This is my opinion only, but I tend to disagree. I am looking for a Z4MC, and that is one of the very reasons why I came to this site. My first instinct, if I'm looking for a Z4MC, would not be to go browse a s2000 forum.

Most informed consumers, when looking for a certain car would be inclined to go on forums that discuss that specific model to find out more about the car, eg. specific nuances, tips, etc, to be better informed before they make their purchase decision. It is during that process that they run into posts, such as this one posted by Rosspbig.

Sure, there will be people looking to "upgrade" to a Z4M at other car enthusiast sites. But I would argue that there is a greater number of people looking for Z4MCs at this site than at other sites you mentioned in your post.
2007 M Coupe w/NAV/Premium/Extended Leather, Clearbra, DICE, 4.10 BMW Motorsport Polished LSD, Active Autowerke Gen IV Headers, Supersprint Race Exhaust and X-Pipe, ESS Tuned DME, KWV3 Coilovers, Volk RE30, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Short Antenna, JL AMP, JL 10W7, Valentine V1.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #9
xbar
Rep

Thank you for your lesson on sales/marketing/advertising. It was extremely insightful. You must be like, a CEO, of a huge marketing company or something. I'm glad that someone is out there contemplating how people use the web to vortex through information and opportunities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt Reynolds View Post
If you know anything at all about sales, you understand that a wide net works. I am glad he posted here and hope he gets a quick sale but a couple of points:

1. Not many of these cars are made so awareness of this car by your average enthusiast is low. If you are only exposing people with awareness to this beautiful car (people like you), you are missing a much larger unaware audience of would be buyers.

2. Many people may think this car is further out of their price range...it is actually a steal and priced close to new S2000s, G37s and the like. You want to catch people looking at those cars just like you were looking here.

I could go on and on but hopefully this make sense. It is important to consider how poeple use the web to vortex through information and opportunities. Peace.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2008, 07:10 PM   #10
Bammered
Track Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 Z4 ///M COUPE

Garage List
Ill take the RPI off your hands...
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2008, 08:37 AM   #11
bullitt5897
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: is300

Just so everyone knows the car has been sold. I contacted the seller the other day and he let me know that it was no longer available. I will let him close the thread however.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #12
xbar
Rep

thanks for the update
Appreciate 0