ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-08-2010, 07:43 AM   #1
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

August Cars & Coffee

So this is an -early- feeler of who might be able to make the next one? I'm planning on going, but hopefully the weather will cooperate this time. I'd definitely like to meet more Z4 MC/MR drivers from the forums and talk shop. I'm also going to acquire an ///M flag for us, and maybe the other ///M's will join us? we'll see...
      07-17-2010, 01:03 AM   #2
Blind32
Certified Adrenaline Junkie
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC

I was going to have to bail since this was the first weekend after my GF and I moved in together but I just found out she has to work this Saturday so I might be able to make it out. She works at 10 so I'll probably get there a little late. 9-915ish? Our new place is pretty close to Classic.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 10:01 AM   #3
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

It's on the 7th right? that's not for another 3 weeks. Don't know if you misspoke or you thought it was next weekend. *I* thought it was next weekend until I just looked!! lol Thought this was a 30 day month and the first was on that Saturday. haha
      07-19-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
Blind32
United_States
Rep

Yes the 7th. My wording was a bit tricky and poorly chosen. It was posted at 1 am! Give me a break!

In other news. I am official moved in. Spent the first night there last night. I am sore, bloody and bruised from the move but it was fun. I think tonight I'll start setting up the garage. Everything else is just about set up.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind32 View Post
Yes the 7th. My wording was a bit tricky and poorly chosen. It was posted at 1 am! Give me a break!

In other news. I am official moved in. Spent the first night there last night. I am sore, bloody and bruised from the move but it was fun. I think tonight I'll start setting up the garage. Everything else is just about set up.
Awesome Mark! Congrats bro!! Talked the wife today and we're still planning on making a weekend of it in Dallas. I'm going to try to pull getting off on Friday, since my birthday will be the 10th see if I can't exchange a free day off in there

I'll keep you informed on what's up when it gets closer, maybe we can all go out to dinner or something one night
      07-20-2010, 07:43 AM   #6
Blind32
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007MCoupe View Post
Awesome Mark! Congrats bro!! Talked the wife today and we're still planning on making a weekend of it in Dallas. I'm going to try to pull getting off on Friday, since my birthday will be the 10th see if I can't exchange a free day off in there

I'll keep you informed on what's up when it gets closer, maybe we can all go out to dinner or something one night
That sounds like fun. But I'm still not 100% sure I can make it to C&C. So don't get your hopes up if I can't make it. Dallas is a fun town tho. Lots of things to do. What did you guys end up checking out last time? I might be able to recommend some things to look at.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2010, 07:46 AM   #7
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind32 View Post
That sounds like fun. But I'm still not 100% sure I can make it to C&C. So don't get your hopes up if I can't make it. Dallas is a fun town tho. Lots of things to do. What did you guys end up checking out last time? I might be able to recommend some things to look at.
well, we ALWAYS go to dave and busters one night. lol we're just a couple of big kids in there! we're trying to go for '10 million mile club' like in up in the air or whatever movie that was. lol we went to the JFK museum last time. boy was that disappointing, though I guess I expected too much? IDK. Malls and Carabba's are about the only other things we do up there. haha.

I won't get my hopes up i understand if you can't make it dude.