ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-31-2016, 02:49 PM   #1
TAL2GK
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M Coupe, 2017 911

2003 Z4 - Only 40k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Original adult owner of original MY Z4 2.5i (2003), putting up my beloved Z4 for sale due to arrival of a baby who is requesting access to top down rides via an M4. (See my letter to the editor in May's Roundel magazine.)

My Z4 has extremely low miles at 40,950. It is Sterling Gray over black interior. Manual transmission with Premium package. Heated seats, cruise, power top, etc. all work like the day they were new. Two years and roughly 5,000 miles ago I upgraded to BMW Performance 18" rims with Continental Sport Contact rubber and it really transformed this car.

This car has never been tracked nor seen the snow (and rarely the rain). It is always garaged and has always been a second or third car for me. I only drive when it's fun to drive it. It is regularly serviced at an independent BMW shop here in Charlotte area. Given the heat in Charlotte, I did get the AC recharged last year but that is the only thing that has ever failed me on this beautiful ride (and the AC has worked great ever since the recharge now in the second southern summer. No leaks were detected.)

More pictures coming soon.

Attached Images

Last edited by TAL2GK; 06-26-2016 at 10:11 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2016, 10:10 PM   #2
TAL2GK
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M Coupe, 2017 911

SOLD!

I got three offers within a day of leaving it in my front yard with a sign in the window. Sold for $12,000.
Appreciate 0