ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

10-30-2015, 09:29 AM   #1
MIKe86
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 90 332is

Exclamation Alpine z4m bumper

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 75.00

Item Interest
I have an alpine z4m bumper that was bumped into by the previous owner. It has webbing in the paint near the grilles, and the black inner plastic tab spacing that holds the grills in place is broken. It may be repairable but I'm not sure.

It's very difficult to tell the paint has webbing without squinting and looking close up. In fact, it was missed on a delivery inspection by the truck driver and supposedly by the dealer on a CPO inspection.

Anyway, I've moved out of state and my garage needs to be cleaned up. This would be awesome for a spare skin for a track car or for someone looking for a temporary bumper skin replacement on the cheap. No dents or other issues.

$75 come pick it up before Monday or it goes in the trash. Located in 18045. Phone number is 610.554.8296.

**EDIT: I totally forgot there is also a blemish on the paint above the driver side kidney if I'm not mistaken. Shouldn't affect plans if you plan to repaint. The issue is trying to keep the kidneys in, you'll need to be crafty. I'll snap a pic next time I'm at the storage unit.

Last edited by MIKe86; 10-30-2015 at 03:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2015, 11:15 AM   #2
SCHMOUPE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKe86 View Post
I have an alpine z4m bumper that was bumped into by the previous owner. It has webbing in the paint near the grilles, and the black inner plastic tab spacing that holds the grills in place is broken. It may be repairable but I'm not sure.

It's very difficult to tell the paint has webbing without squinting and looking close up. In fact, it was missed on a delivery inspection by the truck driver and supposedly by the dealer on a CPO inspection.

Anyway, I've moved out of state and my garage needs to be cleaned up. This would be awesome for a spare skin for a track car or for someone looking for a temporary bumper skin replacement on the cheap. No dents or other issues.

$75 come pick it up before Monday or it goes in the trash. Located in 18045. Phone number is 610.554.8296.

Mike! Good to see you here man. Hope all is well.

Gruppe M CAI / Euro Headers / Rogue Engineering X-pipe / RE Diablo Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2015, 01:28 PM   #3
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

GLWS, but I'd highly recommend you remove your phone number from this post (might be too late with the reply which copied it though). I made the mistake of putting my number on this forum once, and well, yeah. It wasn't from anyone here, but these frigging bots and stuff just scour the net for your information. Never put your email nor your phone number in a forum post.

Appreciate 0
      10-30-2015, 02:32 PM   #4
MIKe86
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHMOUPE View Post
Mike! Good to see you here man. Hope all is well.
Whats up bro! Thanks man. Still have the moupe? Looks like you changed your screen name.

Unfortunately after I unload this I probably won't be back for a while to make sure I stay away from the temptation of buying another coupe! I live in south Florida now so if you're ever down that way shoot me a text and I'll show you around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
GLWS, but I'd highly recommend you remove your phone number from this post (might be too late with the reply which copied it though). I made the mistake of putting my number on this forum once, and well, yeah. It wasn't from anyone here, but these frigging bots and stuff just scour the net for your information. Never put your email nor your phone number in a forum post.
I appreciate you looking out brother, but I don't care. I already posted it on short notice so the best way is to call, text, or email. When the bots call I just block it or hang up, no big deal.

Get this bumper while it's hot! For $75 you can't go wrong. Some people on here pay more than that for an oil change let alone an OEM bumper.

I also have stock z4m springs laying around if anyone's interested. They have about 25k miles on them.
      10-30-2015, 04:48 PM   #5
Jkloc
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 x5 35d deleted

Wish I was closer
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2015, 05:03 PM   #6
wdb
dances with roads
Rep
Drives: '07 E86, '02 996, '95 Seven

This seems like an awfully good deal for someone - but not me. However, in the spirit of the community I'm going to toss this out.

I live nearby, and I own a pickup truck (and a 2007 Z4C). Which is to say I might be able to assist with obtaining and, within a reasonable distance, let's say 100-ish miles, delivering. Craft beers work well, other considerations will be entertained.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2015, 11:40 AM   #7
MIKe86
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
This seems like an awfully good deal for someone - but not me. However, in the spirit of the community I'm going to toss this out.

I live nearby, and I own a pickup truck (and a 2007 Z4C). Which is to say I might be able to assist with obtaining and, within a reasonable distance, let's say 100-ish miles, delivering. Craft beers work well, other considerations will be entertained.
It's guys like you that make me miss this community!

Thanks fellas, the bumper will be put to good use by a member on here that will be upgrading his z4 coupe with an m bumper! Bumper was picked up on Saturday.

Thank you all.
Appreciate 1