ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-10-2010, 04:41 AM   #1
stiffpeter
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4M Coupé

FS: 2007 BMW Z4M Coupe - 6yr/100k, Interlagos Blue/Black, 24900 miles, $30,500, AZ

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
For sale is my beautiful 2007 Interlagos Blue Z4M Coupe, brushed aluminum trim, black leather, 6 speed manual in Scottsdale, AZ. The car includes factory warranty until 01/11/11 and BMW Extended Maintenance until 01/11/2013 - Info here

Pictures are available here

Car History
The car has 24900 miles and is immaculate with a clean title. Please check the VIN with Carfax and Autocheck - 5UMDU93427LL93416. The car was purchased in NJ and I am the second owner. The original owner was a service manager at Circle BMW in Eatontown. I have all service records from the original owner to the present. Service schedule was properly maintained and performed by Circle BMW in NJ and BMW North Scottsdale in AZ. While in NJ, the car was always garaged and not driven during the winter. When I moved to AZ, I shipped the car in an enclosed trailer. The car is parked in secured, underground parking here in Scottsdale. I use it to drive to work and get 24.7 mpg as it is mostly highway.

Car Info
The car is not abused in any way. No food or drink is allowed, no pets, no smoking, driven with care. I have all manuals, both keys, the billfold/wallet key and window sticker. The car is original except for the Huper Optik Ceramic 30 tint (installed by Song's in L.A.) and the short antenna. The car is kept clean and protected with Zaino products - Info here

The price is $30,500. Please contact me at stiffpeter AT gmail DOT com with any questions, if you need more information or to set up a time to see the car. Thank you.

The car is equipped with the following:

BMW Equipment
  1. BMW Extended Maintenance until 01/11/2013 - 6 Year/100,000 Miles
  2. BMW Premium Package -
    • Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
    • Power Seats with Driver Memory
    • Storage Package
    • Cruise Control
    • BMW Assist and Bluetooth System
    • Premium Hi-Fi Package
  3. Heated Front Seats
  4. BMW Alarm - Info here
  5. BMW Rubber Mats - Info here
  6. BMW M Mats - never used - Info here
  7. BMW Ipod Interface - Info here
  8. BMW Strut Brace - never installed - Info here

Additional Equipment
  1. Huper Optik X3 Ceramic 30 Tint installed by Song's Tint Masters in Los Angeles on all windows except the windshield - Info here
  2. Form Fit by Covercraft indoor car cover - Info here
  3. Short Antenna - I still have the original antenna if it is preferable

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2010, 11:25 PM   #2
stiffpeter
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4M Coupé

Sold

The car is sold. Thanks for looking.
Appreciate 0