ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #23
zubydafa
tosser
Isle of Man
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC

let this girl drive my car past night because i was nottt ok to drive. woke up this morning and my mstache is torn to shreds right now. pics to follow after detox at the gym
      03-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #24
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Ouch you guys are mean I'm 300 lb's 6foot and fit just fine and am quite comfortable have sport seats and my cars like new no ware on any parts.... I'm more footballish I guess and still limber as I've seen others who are 300 and look twice my size so who knows plus they kind of fall into the car which is a big no no for me .... Now a guy I know who ways closer to 450 wanted a ride and I told him no can do as the car just wasn't made like a Chrysler 300......not all 300 pounders look like lard butts lol
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #25
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Hell I can fit in and drive comfortably my roommates lotus Elise though it may be a bit funny lol just sayin!

Sorry just sensitive as you called us 300 pounders fat! I would say be a tad more sensitive in your posts but this is a public forum so it's to be expected . No hard feelings
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #26
Jumbosock
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 M coupe

Sorry but all 300 pounders are lards. Even if you are 6'5.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #27
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

There are many different types of body builds, if you're happy with yours, and don't consider that you need a lot of room for improvement, thats what matters most. Not some internet "bros" calling you fat based on some numbers
      03-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #28
zubydafa
tosser
Isle of Man
Rep

03-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #29
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Lol yea I hear ya.... Actually lots of improvements are coming. Heaviest I've ever been but at the same time as I was heavy into sports I had a lot of mussel mass then jobs changed and started gaining non muscle lol. Got room for improvements that's for sure but like you said its funny when people think your 75 pounds or more lighter than you actually are.

Oh you'll like this guys! Was at grad prix go karts in melrose park here in Illinois and beat everybody their had the top time lol was loving it. The guy who works behind the counter was like that's a crazy time for someone your size lol. Maybe being heavy kept the kart from sliding lol. Either way I know this is all good fun so no worries.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #30
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Sigh ..... No good can come of this thread .....

Sorry about your mstash ! Looks horrid!
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2012, 01:26 PM   #31
zubydafa
tosser
Isle of Man
Rep

one time this chick broke up w me or me with her...i'm not exactly sure. anyways, a few weeks later just to be sure i text her, "hey you're not preggo are you? just need to be sure."

she says no.

i go phew, you looked it on Facebook.

sorry girls and anyone else on the forum who doesn't appreciate the humor in that. it wasn't in good taste but she was a real bish
      03-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #32
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubydafa View Post

damn !
      03-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #33
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
Lol yea I hear ya.... Actually lots of improvements are coming. Heaviest I've ever been but at the same time as I was heavy into sports I had a lot of mussel mass then jobs changed and started gaining non muscle lol. Got room for improvements that's for sure but like you said its funny when people think your 75 pounds or more lighter than you actually are.

Oh you'll like this guys! Was at grad prix go karts in melrose park here in Illinois and beat everybody their had the top time lol was loving it. The guy who works behind the counter was like that's a crazy time for someone your size lol. Maybe being heavy kept the kart from sliding lol. Either way I know this is all good fun so no worries.
I have no idea how you first spelled it completely wrong, and then completely right
      03-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #34
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle
Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
Lol yea I hear ya.... Actually lots of improvements are coming. Heaviest I've ever been but at the same time as I was heavy into sports I had a lot of [COLOR="Red"]mussel [/COLOR]mass then jobs changed and started gaining non [COLOR="Lime"]muscle[/COLOR] lol. Got room for improvements that's for sure but like you said its funny when people think your 75 pounds or more lighter than you actually are.

I have no idea how you first spelled it completely wrong, and then completely right
Lol it's the iPhone and spell check I was typing faster than I should have and didn't proof read my bad
Appreciate 0