ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

03-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #45
epbrown
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M Coupe, Porsche Boxster S

They got me today. When I bought the Boxster it didn't have two keys and the dealer said they'd order one and when it came in, just come back and get it programmed. I brought it back today, parked in the guest lot instead of pulling into the service department, and gave them my key to clone. Thirty minutes later, they say my car is ready - uh-oh. Yep, they'd washed my perfectly clean, freshly waxed car, even gone out and found it on the lot. Never occurred ot me they'd wash my car to give me a freaking key.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2012, 10:18 PM   #46
Finnegan
Dog Listener
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousitch View Post
Just dropped off a 12 pack Boulevard sampler and a six pack Of Boulevard Single Wide IPA. They seemed very appreciative. Boulevard is a KC microbrew in the midwest. Only four techs and the SA,SM. So thats three a piece.
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epbrown View Post
They got me today. When I bought the Boxster it didn't have two keys and the dealer said they'd order one and when it came in, just come back and get it programmed. I brought it back today, parked in the guest lot instead of pulling into the service department, and gave them my key to clone. Thirty minutes later, they say my car is ready - uh-oh. Yep, they'd washed my perfectly clean, freshly waxed car, even gone out and found it on the lot. Never occurred ot me they'd wash my car to give me a freaking key.
Seriously? Man.

Last edited by Finnegan; 03-29-2012 at 02:35 AM..
Appreciate 0