ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > General BMW Z4 Forum
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-23-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
SCHMOUPE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupe  [0.00]
Newbie here with a warranty question

New to the board and BMW and M's. Just picked up an 07 Z4M coupe and was wondering about the extended waranty options. I got the car through a private dealer (non BMW) so its not CPO'd. So my question is befroe my 4 years run out, what options do I have? and how much am I looking at to be spending?
I am sure this has been answered a million times but searching didn't really answer my specific question. I appreciate the answers in advance!!

Thanks fellow
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2010, 04:05 PM   #2
dekaliber
Major
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '11 JCW, '18 Z06

I believe you have the option of getting the extended warranty on the car before the 4 years run out. My dealer quoted me $3000, but I've seen better prices posted by others. I believe you can get this from any dealer.

Which car did you end up getting and would you be willing to share how much you paid, btw? I'm in the market myself and could benefit from some recent experience. I didn't see a way to send you a PM. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at dekaliber at gmail. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
SCHMOUPE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupe  [0.00]
ya i think it has to do with me being an ultra noob and having less than 10 posts. I picked up the equivalent of sex on wheels. (2007 silver on black m coupe) for around 29K. The car had around 26K miles on it and it looked like it was maybe 6 months old. It also came with the prem package and I believe the sport pack if theres one and the ipod dock and navi and heated seats. hope that helped! any more questions dont hesitate to reply back here or email me at

Last edited by SCHMOUPE; 03-07-2014 at 05:27 PM..
Appreciate 0