ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-31-2018, 12:05 PM   #1
pjusa10
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe,'07 Z4 3.0si Coupe

2007 Z4 3.0si coupe 48k 6 spd manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hello all. I'm selling my 2007 Z4 Coupe 3.0si black/black 6 speed with 47,995 miles. The reason I am selling is I have a baby on the way. I also have a white/sepang beige 07 M Coupe w/ 18k miles, and unfortunately I can't keep both. This has been one of my favorite cars I have owned and have had for over 4 years. It has premium package, sport package, heated seats, xenon, 18' wheels, Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3, title in hand. The leather is really good condition and the driver seat has very little wear on the side bolsters. It has blacked out kidney grills, 35% tinted windows, stubby antenna, ZHP shift knob, AFE Power cold air intake and aftermarket exhaust. The exhaust was on when I bought it, will have to get under the car and find out what brand. The car is overall really good condition. It has some small rock chips on the lower front bumper. It does have one quirk with the radio. It will not cut off when the car is turned off, so it has to be manually turned on and off and will cut off every 20 min or so too. I had the dealer look at it and couldn't figure out why, but wasn't worth the cost to replace it. Just shoot me a message if you have any questions or email at pjisa10@yahoo.com. Thanks Phil

Attached Images

Appreciate 0