ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Cosmetics Modification (Exterior/Interior) Discussions
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

07-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #67
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
You can get a rattle can with exact match to your paint for $30 or so at paintscratch.com

I've used their site before and had good results. Luckily still have some left but just plan on painting the reflectors. Beats dropping it off at the body shop and paying $100 or more!
Thanks for the tip, that's definitely a good deal. Did you clear coat after?
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #68
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Dominion View Post
Thanks for the tip, that's definitely a good deal. Did you clear coat after?
Definitely, I went to Auto Zone and picked up a rattle can for $5
      07-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #69
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
Definitely, I went to Auto Zone and picked up a rattle can for $5
Good deal. I checked out that website, pretty impressed by the selection they have. Hopefully the paint match is spot-on, I'll probably use them for larger paint projects in the future.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #70
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Dominion View Post
Good deal. I checked out that website, pretty impressed by the selection they have. Hopefully the paint match is spot-on, I'll probably use them for larger paint projects in the future.
Paint matched reflectors:

07-09-2015, 02:28 PM   #71
decalstore
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4

BMW Z4 Side Bumper Reflector Cover Up Vinyl Paint Matched

I got the BMW Reflector cover up vinyl paint matched on my website. www.DecalStore.com or www.DansDecals.com We also carry other car decals , stickers and many other car related graphics.

Here is a direct link to the BMW Reflector Decal
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2015, 04:20 PM   #72
JCF
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by decalstore View Post
I got the BMW Reflector cover up vinyl paint matched on my website. www.DecalStore.com or www.DansDecals.com We also carry other car decals , stickers and many other car related graphics.

Here is a direct link to the BMW Reflector Decal
Have you improved your shipping times? Because I gotta be honest. They were absolutely horrible when I ordered and I posted that people should avoid your site because of it. 5 to 6 weeks to deliver and no response to emails is no way to run a business. I'm not the only one either.

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17614804
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2015, 07:20 AM   #73
ZMCoupe
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCF View Post
Have you improved your shipping times? Because I gotta be honest. They were absolutely horrible when I ordered and I posted that people should avoid your site because of it. 5 to 6 weeks to deliver and no response to emails is no way to run a business. I'm not the only one either.

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17614804
Exactly the same when I ordered...
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2015, 01:48 PM   #74
decalstore
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4

I am a new owner , Decal Store is now being ran from New York and is no longer owned by The person in IL.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2015, 03:58 PM   #75
Gossamer282
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M Roadster

Ok... I just ordered a set.... Standard shipping.... We will see how fast they arrive
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2016, 10:35 PM   #76
Shutterspeed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 M Coupe

Ordered my set of reflector overlays last night. Gotta clean up that god awful orange and red on the side of the black car.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2017, 01:16 PM   #77
HOT M
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Sorry to revive an old thread but ordered these decals and the experience is not up to par.
Placed the order online, they called me 3-4 days later said my payment didn't go through and invoiced me again. I waited around 3 weeks which is fine, received them yesterday. Color match is pretty close but not 100%, expected for a 11 years old car. The problem however is the fit, they were around 1 cm in diameter smaller. I contacted them but so far no answer. I will update you guys. For now don't order until they get the correct measurement. Forgive my bad job, just wanted to show the difference in size.

Last edited by HOT M; 02-02-2017 at 02:19 PM.. Reason: adding picture
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2017, 11:39 AM   #78
Shutterspeed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 M Coupe

For anyone with Black Sapphire Metallic, the paint matched vinyl that Dan's uses is 3M Black Metallic vinyl. Used some to "black" out the third brake light and it is a direct match to their vinyl and the paint color.

In case someone wants to order more than circles for themselves. I'd recommend this site: www.metrorestyling.com
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2017, 09:11 AM   #79
mcaden
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

I ordered Titanium Silver rear decals for my Z4 M Coupe from decalstore.com over a month ago. The product didn't show it as out of the stock and the website charged me. I have contacted the website multiple times and only received one response back - saying the product was out of stock and would be available to him over a week ago. Still no product or tracking information or response from the website contact person. The listed phone number doesn't work and emails have only been returned once. I have since read many reviews of this website that are pretty troubling. Would not recommend decalstore.com to anyone.

UPDATE: After some cajoling and almost two months of waiting, the decals finally arrived. So, in fairness to the seller he did ultimately send the product, BUT this was after (1) receiving almost no contact from him; (2) threatening to contest the transaction with Paypal and bring other actions; and (3) being charged and then waiting almost two months to receive the product.

Last edited by mcaden; 04-20-2017 at 12:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2017, 05:42 PM   #80
conceptautogroupla
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaden View Post
I ordered Titanium Silver rear decals for my Z4 M Coupe from decalstore.com over a month ago. The product didn't show it as out of the stock and the website charged me. I have contacted the website multiple times and only received one response back - saying the product was out of stock and would be available to him over a week ago. Still no product or tracking information or response from the website contact person. The listed phone number doesn't work and emails have only been returned once. I have since read many reviews of this website that are pretty troubling. Would not recommend decalstore.com to anyone.

We order silver decals from the last November and got gray ones. Emailed and called at least 10 times since then. 5 months and not a single reply. I think they gave up on the business but continue to take money from people, this is the second place we came across with a similar situation. Based off what we have gone through from them I recommend calling and disputing your transaction and tell them the scenario. Hope this helps, cheers!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2017, 10:27 AM   #81
VindieselJetta
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4m

Agreed. I had similar issues. "New ownership " or not, avoid decal store.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2017, 11:29 AM   #82
ZeD4Mr
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Skyer Z4MR

I think just painting them is the easiest. I have an extra pair.

FB Group-- > fb.com/groups/z4group
Instagram --> @Skyermotorsport
FB Page-- > fb.com/Skyermotorsport
Appreciate 0