ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

02-04-2018, 10:51 PM   #1
Shutterspeed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 M Coupe

2008 BMW Z4M Coupe Black/Sepang

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe. Career changes to better my future outlook took place and am having trouble paying for everything so need to eliminate play toys

However, who ever buys this car will be getting a great example and a pretty cool color combo. Black Sapphire exterior over Dark Sepang leather interior and aluminum trim. I've replaced the exterior M badges with some high quality black versions. Oil changes have taken place since I bought it with 46,000 miles on it every 5-7500 miles, diff and trans fluids have been changed as well. Windows are tinted 35% all around. Fresh pair of Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 were just put on the rear at 65,120 miles. The car was driven about twice a month and sat in a garage for the others days. It was hard balancing school, work, and playtime. Valve adjustment was done at 60k miles. Currently has a busted hose for the windshield washer system from a hard freeze in southern Louisiana that we never experience. One of the cons of the car is the previous owner couldn't drive well apparently since the wheels all have curb rash on them and the fangs on the bumper have some rash as well. Beyond that the exterior and interior are a good 8.5/10.

I have other parts that I've pulled off the car and can include for more, but will be making a separate for sale for those as well. Any other questions feel free to message me or send me an email: derekmatherne@yahoo.com

Mileage: 65,520
VIN: 5UMDU935X8LM08741
$28,000

02-10-2018, 10:27 PM   #2
Shutterspeed
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 M Coupe

Traded In/sold
      02-11-2018, 12:11 AM   #3
SDCoupe
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M Coupe

Well that was fast. Btw, some great shots of the car! I have the same color combo. A rare bird indeed!
Appreciate 0