ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > Canada
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

04-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
stefan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp

Calgary: Detailing workshop April 29 - Sign up here!

Just x-posting to zpost and e90post, from M3post...

Jed Bouscal, the owner of Mobile Reflections, a highly regarded detailing shop, will be the instructor for this three hour crash course on detailing using orbital polishers. I have no affiliation with this shop--Jed was the most interested party when I mass sent emails out to the shops in Calgary.

Here are the details:

When: Sunday, April 29, 2012 @ 1:00pm
Where: Kulu Motorcar, 5504 1A St SW, Calgary, AB
Cost: $100 per person
Duration: 3 hours
Capacity: Six students maximum, two demo vehicles
Bring: Buffer/pads if you have them, and your car

Parking and entrance will be in the rear. Attendees will have the opportunity to work on their own cars for a maximum of two simultaneously. Concepts include theory and application of orbital polishing. Proper application will be discussed, as well as how to avoid common pitfalls.

Jed has personally guaranteed student satisfaction, else he will waive payment. He encourages students to pose questions/situations here ahead of time so that we may cover them during the course. This is the first time Jed has run such a workshop, so we will be the "pilot" class so to speak.

I realize many of you had mentioned that you were confirmed in on the previous thread. However, we now have the date and cost, and I'd like to get a 100% commitment from interest parties to be sure. So in the interest of fairness, here's your chance to get in on this!

Feel free to put yourself down in the wait list area if the main list is full, which could be used in the case of dropouts or for future classes! If you'd like more info, please PM me.