ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #23
jmillet
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 SEL AWD

Garage List
Question RSVP??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
1. Johnny Lin --> Johnny --> AW E92 M3
2. Ipphreakx06 --> Tuan --> SG E92 335i
3. blklacker --> Justin ---> Black 135i
4. dawgdog --> Carl --> AW E92 M3
5. Frenchboy --> Nicolas --> Gray E90 M3
6. moog 55 --> --> E92 M3
7. NoM3ForMe --> Brain --> In the goddamned Subaru Outback again...
8. ACS M3 --> EL --> Gray E46 M3 (Heavy Mods)
9.daheechang --> Andrew --> Black E90 330i (Heavy Mods)
10. Bateman --> Aaron --> Gray E92 M3
11. MerlinMc --> --> 135i
12. Schadenfreude --> Adam --> IB E90 M3
13. KM3 --> Karthik --> JB E92 M3
14. michaeldorian --> Michael --> AW E92 M3
15. Cougfan335--> Jeff --> Montego E92 335
16. asdflkijd --> Peter --> E90 335i
17. arn671 --> Alvin --> E90 Black 335i (Maybe)
18. 245 sleeper --> Tony --> 335i (Myabe)
19. Fen335i --> Fen --> E92 M3
20. bbr1 --> Saad --> E93 MR M3
21. Frenchboy's buddy --> Troy --> White E46 M3
22. ///Monster --> ??? --> AW E92 M3
23. Barry97 --> Barry --> Blue 06 Z4 M Coupe
24. JMillet --> Jim --> Imola Red 07 Z4 M Coupe
25. bozola --> Frederic --> Blue 128i (Maybe)
If you're displaying an ///M car and wish to partake in the complimentary lunch for you and one guest I trust you RSVP'd Lance by August 18th. Be sure to register at the event to get your lunch tickets.
Those non-///M car attendees and those who failed to RSVP by this past Tuesday who wish to purchase their lunch should contact Lance so he can plan for sufficient food supplies.
Thanks.

Appreciate 0
      08-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #24
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmillet View Post
If you're displaying an ///M car and wish to partake in the complimentary lunch for you and one guest I trust you RSVP'd Lance by August 18th. Be sure to register at the event to get your lunch tickets.
Those non-///M car attendees and those who failed to RSVP by this past Tuesday who wish to purchase their lunch should contact Lance so he can plan for sufficient food supplies.
Thanks.
Already got my car registered with Lance. Most my crews with the M and none-M are all set too. Thanks for the reminder. So excite about Sunday. Cant wait too see 110+ M
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2009, 11:59 AM   #25
jmillet
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Already got my car registered with Lance. Most my crews with the M and none-M are all set too. Thanks for the reminder. So excite about Sunday. Cant wait too see 110+ M
Latest word from Lance:

"A couple of things leading up to M Car Day tomorrow.
Haury's Lake City Collision will have their 2008 M3 there for test drives. If you would like to do this, you need to be minimum 18 years old, show a valid drivers license, and proof of insurance that includes $100,000 of property damage and collision. If you have questions on if you qualify, bring your papers and Jeff can figure it out.
When you arrive tomorrow morning, you'll be directed to the location of your type of M Car to park. Before getting too immersed in the (hopefully) 125 M Cars, be sure to check in at registration to get your lunch tickets AND raffle tickets. Each M Car owner will received 2 raffle tickets (Because they are special) and each guest receives 1 raffle ticket.
Please arrive no sooner than 10:30am as we'll still be setting up prior to that time.
During the day, if you see representatives from Griots Garage or Haury's Lake City Collision, be sure to thank them for their support. They are both putting up big $$$ to make this event possible.
See you there!

Lance Richert"

Appreciate 0
      08-23-2009, 12:47 AM   #26
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Latest word from Lance:

"A couple of things leading up to M Car Day tomorrow.
Haury's Lake City Collision will have their 2008 M3 there for test drives. If you would like to do this, you need to be minimum 18 years old, show a valid drivers license, and proof of insurance that includes $100,000 of property damage and collision. If you have questions on if you qualify, bring your papers and Jeff can figure it out.
When you arrive tomorrow morning, you'll be directed to the location of your type of M Car to park. Before getting too immersed in the (hopefully) 125 M Cars, be sure to check in at registration to get your lunch tickets AND raffle tickets. Each M Car owner will received 2 raffle tickets (Because they are special) and each guest receives 1 raffle ticket.
Please arrive no sooner than 10:30am as we'll still be setting up prior to that time.
During the day, if you see representatives from Griots Garage or Haury's Lake City Collision, be sure to thank them for their support. They are both putting up big $$$ to make this event possible.
See you there!

Lance Richert"

Thanks so much for the update Jim. Got it all posts in other series forum. Will see you tmw.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2009, 10:42 PM   #27
jmillet
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Great turnout

Seven Z4 M Coupes showed up for today's M-Car Day joining over 130 ///M cars in attendance.
http://picasaweb.google.com/kdagee/MCarDay2009#
Great food provided by Griot's Garage and a lot of good door prizes. I won a Griot's Professional Random Orbital polisher that retails for $130.00

Appreciate 0
      08-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #28
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Seven Z4 M Coupes showed up for today's M-Car Day joining over 130 ///M cars in attendance.
http://picasaweb.google.com/kdagee/MCarDay2009#
Great food provided by Griot's Garage and a lot of good door prizes. I won a Griot's Professional Random Orbital polisher that retails for $130.00
Where were you Jim?? I was looking for you and took some pics of your car today. I was standing right next to it and waiting for you to come by and say HI., but still Hope to meet you next time. It was a hell great turn out. FUN
Appreciate 0