ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

08-27-2015, 10:59 AM   #1
krispycrustacean
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

2007 Z4 - 3.0i - 6 speed

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 11,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I'm buying a 135i this weekend and I'm looking to get rid of my Z4. I'll be putting it on ebay shortly, but I'd be nice if it went to a forum member.

The car is currently sitting at 96500 miles, and i'm looking to get $11000 for it. The car has a few scratches, but overall the paint is good. For a car with almost 100k on it, its in great condition.

I've recently installed Koni adjustable shocks (TC Kline version) in the rear, along with rogue engineering shock mounts. This means you can adjust the rear shocks without removing them from the vehicle!

I also have a pair of Koni adjustable struts, strut tower bearings, and meyle HD CAB's that will be installed prior to the sale. I have a set of eibach pro springs for the car that i never installed as well. These could be included with the sale if the buyer wants.

The only other mods on the car are the ZHP shift knob, bav auto CDV and the AFE intake (with prodry filter, never needs oil/replacement).

The car had a new battery at 79k, transmission fluid flush at 80k, new vanos solenoid at 88k, new rear springs at 91k, new inner and outer tie rods at 92k, and a brake fluid flush at 94k.

I've always changed the oil at or before 5000 miles, and ive never run any fuel but shell v-power.
On my last 2 oil changes i had a blackstone oil analysis done, you can see the results here and here. Both indicate a well performing N52.

Brake pads were replaced just before i bought the car, at 77k. They still have plenty of meat on them. Front rotors were replaced at 77k as well. The car is on 225/45/17 Continental Extreme Contact DW summer tires. They have about 12k on them and should run for another 10k. The car will come with a new set of spark plugs (probably wont get around to installing them) plus the OEM shocks and mounts.

I have a few images here:
View post on imgur.com

More images coming soon, need to have the car detailed.
You can view my entire maintenance history at http://www.motorlogbook.com/crustacean/E85.

Appreciate 0
      09-01-2015, 12:54 PM   #2
Big_CG
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5

Great price.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2015, 07:26 AM   #3
krispycrustacean
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Sold the sucker for 10k to some punk unfortunately. Hopefully they at least take care of her!

I kept the eibach springs, CABs, and koni struts if anyone wants those. Won't take much to get me to part with them.
Appreciate 0
      09-02-2015, 08:29 AM   #4
Twixboy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 Z4 3.0i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispycrustacean View Post
Sold the sucker for 10k to some punk unfortunately. Hopefully they at least take care of her!

I kept the eibach springs, CABs, and koni struts if anyone wants those. Won't take much to get me to part with them.
Damn, I'm a month too late. I just bought Eibach/Koni's/Meyle FCABs last month for $1000. Woulda been great to find a gently used set instead!
Appreciate 0