ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

11-09-2017, 09:52 AM   #1
SaltyNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4M Roadster

Garage List
SOLD: DKF hangers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Update: In trying to be the fairest to everyone that has contacted me about these, I have a listing on the big auction site that starts with an E that is scheduled to list at 8 PM Pacific time today (11/09/2017). The listing is under "DKF Performance Exhaust Hangers for BMW Z4M Customized for Stromung"

I was originally asking $185 with shipping included for continental USA. Any amount above $185 that is bid, I will donate to the American Lung Association in honor of a friend that has lung cancer. Fair enough?

Salty

---------------

I've had several people contact me about my DKF hangers with the horizontal slot. I wanted to include some photos so everyone can see how they differ from a regular set of DKF hangers.

I'm also trying to be fair about how to sell these. Several people have contacted me about the hangers. Some have stated they had a WTB request for DKF hangers before the most recent request, and I'm thinking the best course of action is to just list these on an auction site and give everyone a fair shot at them, since they have become so hard to find.

Here are the pics:

Salty

Aux Port|LED Interior|LED Strip Trunk|Underseat First Aid Box|Stubby Antenna|Intravee II|BMW Oil Change Kit|Top Down Side Panels|Vibra Technics Engine Mounts|Rogue Trans Mounts|Engine Mount Bolts Upgrade|RS Windblocker|Euro Front Plate|M5 Illum Shift Knob|Supersprint Powerloop Exhaust|Gruppe-M Intake|RPI Scoop|Black Grills|19x8.5 ET35 F 19x9.5 ET22 R Sportline 8s PSS| Besian Vanos|CDV Delete

Last edited by SaltyNC; 11-17-2017 at 04:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2017, 03:59 PM   #2
SaltyNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Here are some installed pics:

http://www.zpost.com/forums/showthre...=991628&page=5

And I've attached a couple of PDF's from DKF Performance regarding install.

Salty
Attached Images
File Type: pdf DKF Hanger Install.pdf (535.2 KB, 177 views)
File Type: pdf DKF HANGERS TIPS.pdf (76.1 KB, 186 views)
Aux Port|LED Interior|LED Strip Trunk|Underseat First Aid Box|Stubby Antenna|Intravee II|BMW Oil Change Kit|Top Down Side Panels|Vibra Technics Engine Mounts|Rogue Trans Mounts|Engine Mount Bolts Upgrade|RS Windblocker|Euro Front Plate|M5 Illum Shift Knob|Supersprint Powerloop Exhaust|Gruppe-M Intake|RPI Scoop|Black Grills|19x8.5 ET35 F 19x9.5 ET22 R Sportline 8s PSS| Besian Vanos|CDV Delete
Appreciate 0