ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - New England
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-13-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
GammaZeta
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1

Drive New England: Anyone interested?

I'm putting together an informal group of car enthusiasts throughout Western New England to enjoy exploring and traveling the wonderful back roads of our region. People that enjoy Sunday morning drives, meeting with like minded enthusiasts and learning new routes.

I'm looking for professional people that drive in a safe, responsible manner that respect the roads and the neighborhoods we are driving through. I'm NOT looking for the 1991 Honda Civic modded at the local Autozone to hang out with at McDonald's to do donuts and drifting with.

Respectful, professional people that enjoy the art of a great drive down a back road.

I will hopefully be organizing 10 - 16 drives, all of which will start on a Sunday morning and last anywhere from 1.5 - 4 hours. Most drives will be in Central or Western New England, but hopefully we will organize special routes to include everybody.

Also, I hope to coordinate a few aimed at including our spouses, like a stop into Shelburne Falls or other local attractions.

If you're interested, give us a "Like" on Facebook: www.facebook.com/drivenewengland.

Or if you have any suggestions for a route, let me know. If you want to give me a hand organizing, let me know too!

All cars and people are welcome to join, but please make sure to read the rules that I posted on the Facebook page. If you can't follow all the rules, this group is not for you.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
strokeoluck
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 M roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaZeta View Post
I'm NOT looking for the 1991 Honda Civic modded at the local Autozone to hang out with at McDonald's to do donuts and drifting with.
Ha! Love it.

I've been to New England half a dozen times. You guys have it good out there - some beautiful driving through hill and dale.
Appreciate 0