ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

05-23-2012, 08:13 PM   #23
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

You're not going to get a straight up trade with a 135i with that mileage. Be ready to add IMO 4-7k IMO
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #24
gtMc
Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 MC

Garage List
'03 e39 m sport  [0.00]
'08 mc  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgolf31 View Post
You're not going to get a straight up trade with a 135i with that mileage. Be ready to add IMO 4-7k IMO
+1. Though it might be closer than one would think... I bet the 135 is probably worth in the $23k-24k's range (private sale) depending on actual condition. Its tough to find an M coupe for under $27k-$28k right now unless it also has 50k+ miles on it. But any E86M with lower miles than that & you're looking at $28k+ approx... and many are really going for $30k+.

GLWT - its not tooooo far off if you can find the right M.. but yeah you prob still need to come out of pocket a few bucks.
      05-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #25
lolauto
Rep
Drives: '09 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtMc View Post
+1. Though it might be closer than one would think... I bet the 135 is probably worth in the $23k-24k's range (private sale) depending on actual condition. Its tough to find an M coupe for under $27k-$28k right now unless it also has 50k+ miles on it. But any E86M with lower miles than that & you're looking at $28k+ approx... and many are really going for $30k+.

GLWT - its not tooooo far off if you can find the right M.. but yeah you prob still need to come out of pocket a few bucks.
Yeah I think I might have to hold off for a bit, I'm getting a job over the summer so maybe by the time school starts next year I could manage to figure something out. Plus all of the negative feedback doesn't make it any easier haha. I'd rather wait and find something perfect than rush and find a car just to have it. But maybe one day I'll find myself in a nice IB M Coupe
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #26
gtMc
Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 MC

Garage List
'03 e39 m sport  [0.00]
'08 mc  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolauto View Post
Yeah I think I might have to hold off for a bit, I'm getting a job over the summer so maybe by the time school starts next year I could manage to figure something out. Plus all of the negative feedback doesn't make it any easier haha. I'd rather wait and find something perfect than rush and find a car just to have it. But maybe one day I'll find myself in a nice IB M Coupe
Keep working towards it and you'll get it... Many of us waited a year plus (like me) to get into the right Z4. Made it that much better too.
      05-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #27
lolauto
Rep
Drives: '09 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtMc View Post
Keep working towards it and you'll get it... Many of us waited a year plus (like me) to get into the right Z4. Made it that much better too.
Good to see that this site isn't completely filled with trolls, I appreciate you taking your time out to give an answer instead of making fun of me for being 17 haha.
Appreciate 0